In this article, we’ll show you the options that you can do to Change icons and fonts smaller or bigger on Galaxy S20/S20+ in very simple steps.
Samsung Galaxy S20 series is the latest premium and flagship smartphone from Samsung. Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S20 series i.e., Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra as its latest flagship family at the Galaxy Unpacked 2020 event in San Francisco, California. The Galaxy S20 series ships with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 865 chipset, which features more powerful image processing, a new fifth-generation AI Engine, better power efficiency, basically everything you could ask for in a mobile processor.
Table of Contents
Change icons and fonts smaller or bigger on Galaxy S20/S20+
Change Home Screen Apps Size
- Go to the Home screen.
- Tap and hold on an empty space.
- Tap Home screen settings.
- You’ll see a number of options that you can change here. Start by selecting Home screen layout, then select either Home and Apps screens or Home screen only.
- Afterward, go back to the previous section and tap the Home screen grid. If you want the smallest app icon setting, select 5×6, then hit Apply.
- Go back to the previous screen.
- Select the Apps screen grid and select 5×6 if you want to use the smallest option. Then hit Apply.
- That’s it! Your Home screen should now look better and app shortcuts should be much smaller.
Change Font Size
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Display.
- Tap Font size and style.
- Move the blue circle to the left to keep the font size smaller.
- If you want to change the current font style, tap Font style and pick another font from the list or download a new one.
Change font size in Samsung Messages app
- Open Messages app.
- Select a text message to open it.
- Using two fingers, you can zoom in or out the screen, which in turn will change the font size of the said text message. This also works in the Reply box.
Do you own a Galaxy Device, or any Android device and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ Android Tips & Tricks column because many simple tutorials for Galaxy are coming soon.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.