Some people need tick sounds to use their smartphones properly. Some other people see these sounds as something annoying. Using the phone in a steady manner need a majority people the tick sounds. This will help the users to use the phone by feeling it. iPhone 8 enables users to easily change the keyboard and home screen tick sounds by following some simple steps. This article will walk you through steps to change keyboard and home button click sounds on iPhone 8.
Table of Contents
Changing the keyboard and home button click sounds are easy as following some simple steps. You can disable the keyboard sounds but can only change the sound and vibration patterns of the home screen. As there is no physical home button available on the iPhone 8, the working can only be felt by sound or vibrations.
Steps to temporarily disable keyboard click sound
You can temporarily disable the keyboard click sound whenever you want easily. This is done by using the volume keys of your iPhone 8. The volume keys will be on the top left side of your device. Press down the volume down key until it the device is turned in to mute mode. The keyboard click sounds will be disabled until the device is in mute mode. You can turn back the keyboard sound by clicking the volume up button. The sounds will be loud based on the volume level of the device.
Steps to permanently disable keyboard click sound
You can permanently disable keyboard click sound by going into the settings on your iPhone 8. The steps to do this are:
- Open settings menu on iPhone 8
- Swipe down to find the sounds & haptics options and tap open it
- Swipe down to find keyboard clicks and click on the toggle button to turn in on and off
iPhone 8 by default provides three different types of sounds and vibration pattern for the home button. This can be easily changed inside the settings menu. The steps to do it are:
- Open the settings from home screen of iPhone 8
- Click on the general option
- Click on the home button option
- You will have three option name 1, 2 and 3 click on the number and try it by clicking the home button
- Chose the preferred one by clicking done which will be on the top right corner
I hope this guide was useful in understanding how to change keyboard and home button click sounds on iPhone 8. If you have any queries or feedback, please leave a comment below.