One of the free digital collectible card games called Legends of Runeterra has been developed and published by Riot Games. The game is quite new in the market but it has marked its own family of lovers very quickly. The game is available for iOS, Android, and Windows platforms. However, some of the players want to change the language of this game but can’t find out the way to do it. So, if you’re one of them and want to change Languages in Legends of Runeterra, check this simple guide.
As mentioned, most of the players are finding it difficult to change the language of the game after logging out of the game. In order to be able to change the language, you will need to log into the game again. Once done, you will find the language option in the game settings.
- Take a look at the top left side of the client.
- You will see a globe icon > Click on it to choose a region.
- Here you can also change the language that will be displayed in-game.
- You’re done.
If in case, you’re already logged in and still can’t find it, you will need to log out of the game. In order to do it:
- Go to the Settings menu (gear icon in the upper right side).
- From the General section, click on Logout and click on Ok to confirm.
- Once logged out of it, you will see the language option at the upper left side of the login interface.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this article pretty useful. For any queries, you can comment below.