We are like new updates either it is for any gadget or anything related to our lifestyle. We today we will not be talking about lifestyles updates but software updates of our beloved gadgets. Especially we will be talking about Android updates and we will learn how can you Check New Software Update on Samsung Galaxy S20 (Plus) and S20 Ultra.
Samsung Galaxy S20 series is the latest premium and flagship smartphone from Samsung. Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S20 series i.e., Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra as its latest flagship family at the Galaxy Unpacked 2020 event in San Francisco, California. The Galaxy S20 series ships with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 865 chipset, which features more powerful image processing, a new fifth-generation AI Engine, better power efficiency, basically everything you could ask for in a mobile processor.
Checking software updates can be sometimes very messy if you are coming from any other operating system like iOS or an Android-based custom UI like One UI, MIUI. But once it gets familiar with it, it becomes the easiest thing.
Check New Software Update on Samsung Galaxy S20 (Plus) and S20 Ultra
- Open Settings from either Quick Nav menu or the launcher.
- Go to the More tab, then tap on About device.
- Tap on the Software update.
- If a system update is available, you’ll see the option on the screen. Tap Download and Install.
- If your system is up to date, you will see a message stating that the system is up to date.
That is all. You have successfully checked for a system update on your Samsung Galaxy S20 (Plus) and S20 Ultra.
Here are a few things that are needed to take care while updating your Samsung Galaxy S20 (Plus) and S20 Ultra or any device:
- Your device must be connected to the internet.
- Your device must have enough space to download the update.
- Your device should have enough charge, more than 50% to install the update.
Do you own a Galaxy Device, or any Android device and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ Android Tips & Tricks column because many simple tutorials for Galaxy are coming soon.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.