We are like new updates either it is for any gadget or anything related to our lifestyle. Today we will not be talking about lifestyle updates but software updates of our beloved gadgets. Especially we will be talking about Android updates and we will learn how can you Check New Software Update on OnePlus 8 Pro.
OnePlus 8 Pro smartphone runs on the Android 10 (Q) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa-core (2.84 GHz, Single core, Kryo 585 + 2.42 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 585 + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Kryo 585) processor. It runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Chipset. It has 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. OnePlus 8 Pro smartphone has a Fluid AMOLED display. It measures 165.3 mm x 74.3 mm x 8.5 mm and weighs 199 grams. The screen has a resolution of 1440 x 3168 pixels and 513 PPI pixel density. It has an aspect ratio of 19.8:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 90.36 %. On the camera front, the buyers get a 16 MP f/2.45 Primary Camera(3″ sensor size, 1µm pixel size) and on the rear, there’s a 48+48+8+5 MP camera with features like Fixed Focus. It is backed by a 4510 mAh battery. Connectivity features in the smartphone include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Volte, NFC, and more.
Table of Contents
Why Should You Update Software?
With every software update comes change(s) that will improve the performance of your product by fixing minor issues that have been found and deemed possibly penetrable by threats. Hackers thrive off their ability to enter any system weaknesses to take advantage of the data and information they can receive from it.
- Improvements in performance and stability.
- Resolve the potential problems by fixing bugs and errors.
- OS upgrade and new features experience.
It is a crucial part of your mobile performance. When any software or program is made it is tested several times. But in day to day usage, it comes across many errors ( for ex:- the app isn’t responding, crashes, etc.). To fix these types of problems system updates are released to enhance the performance in addition to the aid of these problems. Another thing to notice is that the updates fix most of the heating issues which we experience. One of the major benefits of OTA ( over the air) update is that u can enjoy the brand new experience of Android on Your phone from home itself. You need not go for service centers for these updates.
Before You Download Updates, Make Sure
Here are a few things that are needed to take care while updating your OnePlus 8 Pro or any device:
- Your device must be connected to the internet.
- Your device must have enough space to download the update.
- Your device should have enough charge, more than 50% to install the update.
Check New Software Update on OnePlus 8 Pro
Checking software updates can be sometimes very messy if you are coming from any other operating system like iOS or an Android-based custom UI like One UI, MIUI. But once it gets familiar with it, it becomes the easiest thing.
Sometimes the glitch is with outdated software updates, installing software updates can solve the overheating issues in your OnePlus 8 Pro.
- Open the app drawer and then tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on System.
- And then tap on System Updates.
- If a system update is available, you’ll see the option on the screen. Tap Download and Install.
- If your system is up to date, you will see a message stating that the system is up to date.
This was the easiest method to Check the New Software Update on OnePlus 8 Pro. If it is yet not solved then there might be another issue, check and fix that issue from our OnePlus 8 Pro Troubleshooting Guide. Additionally, you can always contact tech support or visit your local OnePlus store or Service Center so a qualified Samsung technician can examine the issue.
Do you own an OnePlus Device, or any Android device and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ Android Tips & Tricks column because many simple tutorials for OnePlus are coming soon.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.
- Facebook keeps crashing or Stopped error on OnePlus 8 Pro: How to Fix
- How to Fix If video calling not working on OnePlus 8 Pro
- How to Fix if You Can’t Make Calls or Receive Calls on OnePlus 8 Pro
- How to Fix Emergency Calls Only Bug on OnePlus 8 Pro
- How to Fix OnePlus 8 Pro with No Internet Available Error when using WiFi?
- How to Fix Bluetooth issue on OnePlus 8 Pro
- How to fix if Screen Flickering Frequently on OnePlus 8 Pro
- How to Clear App Data and Cache on OnePlus 8 Pro