Cyanogenmod is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphones. This is an official CM 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy S3. Now you can download the official build of CM 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy S3. Samsung Galaxy S3 comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. The latest CM 14.1 is already available on many devices. Here is our full guide on how to download and install official CyanogenMod 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy S3 with a simple and easy method. To Install Unofficial CM14.1 For Samsung Galaxy S3, your phone must have a TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery.
The Latest build of Official CM14.1 for brings some of the latest Android Nougat features like bundled notification, night mode, Doze on the move battery, multi-window mode, optimization function and includes performance tweaks, and several value-added features.
- This Update is only for Samsung Galaxy S3 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Official CM14.1 ROM for Samsung Galaxy S3
- Download CM14.1 for Samsung Galaxy S3
- CM14.1 for Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3
How to Install CM14.1 ROM for Samsung Galaxy S3
- Download CM14.1 for Samsung Galaxy S3 and GApps zip from Here
- Copy both zip files in your phone’s SD card.
- Switch off and Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery Mode (press Volume down+ Power Button key’s together)
- Now factory your Device, select ‘Wipe’ and wipe System, Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Now Click on Install, choose ROM Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- Wait until Installation Process completes
- Now go back to TWRP Recovery main menu and Install GApps.
- After Successful installation of GApps Reboot your device.
let us know your feedback in comment section below.