Animal Crossing New Horizons has a lot of Fossils that you can dig up from the ground. However, keeping track of all your collected fossils in the game is considerably hard. Of course, you all will be familiar with checking your fossils by visiting the museum but as you all know, this is a bit hard and time-consuming. But what if I told that you have a much better way of tracking down all the fossils that you collect, which doesn’t even require you to move from where you currently stay?
Well, there is such a way – it’s most convenient and efficient. For this, you will require the Nook Shopping App. Don’t worry if you haven’t unlocked it yet, you can just visit the shop to proceed with our need. So in this guide today, we’ll be taking you through the simple steps to check all collected fossils in the game. Without any further ado, let’s see how to check all collected Fossils in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
How to Check All Collected Fossils in Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Open the Nook Shopping App or visit the shop through Nook Stop
- From there, enter the wall, flooring, and more section
- In the next screen, use your Right trigger button and navigate to the Fossils tab
What you’ll see here is the collection of fossils in alphabetical order that you have in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Rather than visiting the museum and going through hurdles to check them, viewing the collected fossils through Nook Shopping is the most efficient method you can apply. If you have the Nook Shopping app, the process will be a whole lot easier as you won’t even have to visit Nook Stop for the same.
- How to Get All Lighthouse Colors in Animal Crossing New Horizons
- How to Get a Giant Trevally in Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Catching Stringfish in Animal Crossing New Horizons
- How to Catch a Cicada Shell in Animal Crossing New Horizons
- How to Get Zodiac star fragments in Animal Crossing New Horizons
Summing up our guide, rather than visiting the museum and wasting your time going through the fossils you have, the most efficient way is to go into Nook Shopping(either via the app or through Nook Terminal) and checking the list of all fossil that you have collected. This list is displayed in alphabetical order so this method is most convenient in every way possible. That said, we hope reading the guide above has brought some valuable information and help to you. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.