Huawei Enjoy 7S is the latest device by the popular smartphone manufacturer Huawei. After appearing in the Chinese market, it has already declared its presence in the international smartphone market. The debut sales are on and Huawei has already started the delivery from December 22. One of the very attractive features of this device is it has a dual camera at the back which is clearly visible and both cameras seems to be in a separate circular disk. The dual cameras are known to provide excellent picture quality for the users. If you have already purchased this device and is experiencing some common issues, this post is for you. Check out the below paragraphs for the common Huawei Enjoy 7s problems and fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More.
Although Huawei Enjoy 7S is based on Android Oreo 8.0, users are expecting it to be one of the best device. However, the fact is, like all Android-based gadgets, this device too experiences some minor problems. The good thing is users can stay calm .this is because the concerned issues are not due to any hardware glitch. These are software related problems and can easily be resolved. You need to pay close attention to common Huawei Enjoy 7s problems and fixes to get the things done in the right manner.
Huawei Enjoy 7S has been equipped with a full HD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2160. The fingerprint scanner has been installed on the back of the phone. It has a 2.36-GHz processor that makes it a very fast and reliable device in its category. Also, it has been made available in two variants. These are 3GB RAM & 32GB ROM and 4GB RAM & 64GB ROM. The rear camera is of 13 MP and there is a 2 MP Selfie shooter. When it comes to battery, it contains a powerful 3.000 mAh one equipped in it. The super-charging technology enables users to charge this device in a very short time.
Despite being the best specifications and Android Oreo 8.0 as its OS, it still has many minor software issues. As already mentioned, you need not to worry. I will provide some useful information on the common Huawei Enjoy 7s problems and fixes. So here is the guide to help you.
- Common Huawei Enjoy 7s Problems and Fixes
Common Huawei Enjoy 7s Problems and Fixes
Most of the issues have been reported to be there in the device due to OS concerns. Thus you can easily avoid them.
Bluetooth Connectivity issues
Having Bluetooth connectivity issues in a device is quite common. There are actually many reasons for this problem but as a user, you can stay calm. All the issues that declare their presence can simply be made gone. First of all, you need to reboot your device and clear its cache to see if the problem is gone. If not, you can proceed with the following guide.
- Turn off the device and turn it on again: This often solves the problem, the same applies to the two devices, the Bluetooth device, and your Smartphone or Tablet, for the latter, to enter the configuration and disable the Bluetooth or put it into mode Airplane is enough, remember to turn it on again.
- Remove the device from the list and add it again: Also a very useful tool, if the connection is made and you have communication problems, it cuts the audio, it cuts the connection, this can help to solve it, and it enters the configuration of your Huawei Enjoy 7S, searches the connected devices and removes the one causing the problem. Sometimes connecting the Huawei Enjoy 7S with several devices one after one could be the reason for this issue. After this, repeat the pairing process.
- Always make sure that the Bluetooth connection is discoverable on your device, as well as on the other with which you are connecting your device.
- Last option is factory reset if above don’t work on your device.
Bad camera quality
If you think you are unable to take quality snaps on your Huawei Enjoy 7S, first make sure you have removed the transparent cover that comes pre-installed on the device. Also, make sure that you are using the right mode for capturing the snaps. Blur in the pictures is due to this reason only in most of the cases. Always make sure you are following the right procedure if the lighting conditions are low or worst.
If you think your device is not performing in the way it needs to be, there is nothing to worry. The fact is there can be certain reasons for this. First of all, make sure you don’t have any third-party app installed on your device. If so, disable it simply. Make sure you have enough empty space in the device. Filling all the memory can sometimes largely affect the performance. If the problem still exists, take your device on the safe mode.
Earpiece Sounds Robotic
Because this problem was observed by users of some recent Huawei devices, there are chances you may also experience it with Enjoy 7S. Thus it would be good for you to know how to deal with the same. Try the following solutions to simply avoid it.
- Use another good quality earpiece for doing a phone call.
- Try to do another way. During a phone call press the volume up button to make the sound louder.
- This will help to make the other person more audible and will not remove the robotic tone of hands-free.
Battery draining quickly
Try following if you are facing quick battery drainage issues
- See if all the installed apps are up to date or not. If not, update them immediately
- If your device battery is draining too quickly, the most common factor is the installation of third-party apps. As already mentioned, you need to disable it by taking your phone into the safe mode.
- Make sure your device too has all latest updates installed on it.
No SD card detected
This is the most discussed issue among all the common Huawei Enjoy 7s problems and fixes. If you are too facing this issue, pay attention to the following
- First of all, make sure your card is under 256 GB which is the upper limit on using an SD card on Huawei Enjoy 7S.
- Remove and insert the SD card again after restarting the device
- Try to format the SD card on the computer first and then insert it in the device
- See if another card is working properly on your Huawei Enjoy 7S.
- Make sure the SD card slot is not damaged.
This is another problem related to connectivity that needs to be handled. When it comes to Huawei Enjoy 7s problems and fixes, this is the one most users look for. If you are one among them, follow the below guide.
- First of all, make sure the device Wi-Fi is turned ON.
- Restart the Wi-Fi router and see if the problem is gone.
- Make sure your device is up to date
- Go to Settings>Wi-Fi> configure to get the mac address of your device connected to Wi-Fi network so as to ensure your whether your address is supported by the router or not.
- You can also check whether power saving mode is enabled in the device which automatically turns off the Wi-Fi Network to save some percentage of battery power.
- If nothing works, you can do a factory reset.
Slow charging can be a very daunting experience and if you think your Huawei Enjoy 7S is taking more time to charge, pay attention to the following.
- Make sure the power socket, USB cable and the adapter are in working condition
- Try charging another device with the same charger to check if the problem is with charger
- Gently clean the connector on your device with a cloth. You need to perform this task safely and at your own risk.
- Remove all third-party apps and make sure all apps and the OS are up to date.
- Perform a hard rest if these methods don’t work.
Well, this is a problem that once becomes common in Huawei devices. If you are facing it on your Enjoy 7S, there is no need to raise your heart-beat. This is because it can simply be made gone. Try the following methods for this.
- First of all, see if the problem is gone with a simple restart
- Make sure you are not wearing mittens or gloves while using your device
- Clean the screen and make sure there are no oil or dust particles
- There could be a software problem in some cases and the touch screen is unable to perform its tasks
- Last option is to perform a factory restore.
First of all, make sure that the network services are enabled by the provider on the SIM you are using. Get it replaced if it is too hold. The fact is old SIM sometimes create issues on a new device just because of compatibility issues. You can check if the SIM is working on another device properly.
The most common reason for this problem is when you use a first-copy charger or any other charger which is not recommended by the manufacturer. Thus, always make sure to use original accessories. There can be other reasons for this problem. You can check the common Huawei Enjoy 7s problems and fixes related to this in below steps.
- Update your device to the latest version if you haven’t
- Clear the cache and see if the problem is gone
- Make sure there is no extra burden on RAM due to any reason
I am sure this guide on common Huawei Enjoy 7s problems and fixes simply let you run your device reliably. In case the problems are still present, you need to visit the authorized repair shop around you. Because the device is in warranty period, you can get it replaced depending on the nature of the problem. Thus, you need not to worry about anything related to common Huawei Enjoy 7s problems and fixes.