The rising demand of smartphones is something that has started a revolution of technology in this century. There are a lot of providers of electronic gadgets that have switched to manufacturing smartphones or have started manufacturing them in addition to their current products just because of the monopoly of phones across the globe. Well, almost every person in the current time has to buy a smartphone. It’s not just because of fashion or reasons that are similar but it’s due to a supreme need. In fact, this is the real reason why the sales of this gadget have been enhanced all over the world. Some of the dashing devices that have made their presence in the smartphone have attracted the attention of a lot of people. One such gadget is Huawei Honor 9N. This post let you access some useful information on the common Huawei Honor 9N problems and fixes.
If you have plans to invest on this amazing gadget, there is no need to worry about anything. It doesn’t have major hardware issues related to it which have been reported so far. In fact, all the gadgets provided by Huawei in the international smartphone market have been known for their quality. The subject common Huawei Honor 9N problems and fixes only cover the issues which are basic. These problems are actually quite common in most of the gadgets as different persons make use of their gadgets in a way that is largely different.
- Common Huawei Honor 9N Problems and Fixes
- Overheating Problems
- Performance Issues
- Connectivity Issues
- Unexpected/Improper Behavior of the Apps
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic (common Huawei Honor 9N problems and fixes)
- Unresponsive Touchscreen (common Huawei Honor 9N problems and fixes)
- Memory/SD Card Not Detected
- Quick Battery Draining & Slow Charging
- Bad Camera Quality (common Huawei Honor 9N problems and fixes)
- SIM related problems
- Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
All the information about the common Huawei Honor 9N problems and fixes which you find in this post has been tested and work reliably to let you have the best possible outcomes against the concerned issues. All which you need to do is to simply go ahead to buy this phone if you have plans to own it without worrying about anything. Check out more information about the common Huawei Honor 9N problems and fixes in below paragraphs.
Common Huawei Honor 9N Problems and Fixes
When it comes to operating smartphone, there are plenty of things a user should keep in his/her mind. Not all the gadgets are meant to be used roughly. Also, each manufacturer has its own specialization and thus there can be a lot of possible reasons why these common issues appears in the phone. You just need to make sure to follow all the methods or the instruction in the same manner as they are provided in this post. Changing them leads to other massive issues and www.getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible for the same.
To eliminate this problem completely from your phone, just go ahead with the instructions you find below.
- You might be using your phone while charging the same. Avoid doing so is this is the case
- The charger, the power cable, or the adapter might have some problem in them. Check all of them properly
- Pay close attention if the USB cable connector on the phone is having a physical damage
- Make sure the charger you use belongs to your device
- Avoid data downloading continuously by turning ON the mobile data
- Switch OFF the phone and then turn it ON again after 5 minutes
- There might be a lot of apps running in the background. Disable them all
- If you have installed a back cover, remove the same as there might be ventilation issues due to the same reason
- Clear the cache memory of all the apps
- Call an expert if the problem is still there
To make sure your Huawei Honor 9N doesn’t have any problem related to this parameter, the following are some performance-related troubleshoot guide on common Huawei Honor 9N problems and fixes.
- First of all, simply restart your phone and check if the phone is now working perfectly
- Make sure there is enough empty space in the default memory
- Check if the apps in the phone are outdated
- You might be facing the problem because of a virus presence in it
- Check if there is a new update available for the OS
- Always prefer Wi-Fi connection over mobile data when it comes to downloading heavy files
- Don’t use the phone while charging it
- Open the phone settings and check if there is updates available for the default apps
- Make sure you are not using the phone in the power saving mode
- Remove all the apps that you haven’t used for a long time
- The last method that can help you to keep up the pace is performing a hard reset
You need to make it sure that the device doesn’t have any sort of connectivity issues associated with it. This can be done by making the Bluetooth and the Wi-Fi features perform their tasks accurately. Check out the below listed methods to get the outcomes which you expect.
Bluetooth connectivity issues (common Huawei Honor 9N problems and fixes)
- First of all, Open settings and erase the name of the device you are trying to connect. Try reconnecting the same by following the procedure again
- Simply restart your device
- Make sure to enter the passcode correctly
- Check and make sure the Bluetooth for the other device is turned ON and doesn’t have any problem associated with the same
- The problem could be due to the reason that the device memory is full
- There might be security restrictions on connected new devices imposed by you or by the manufacturer. Check it out properly
- Make sure not to change the Bluetooth settings to the custom. This can be the reason you are facing the issue
- Check and make sure that the problem is not there just because the Bluetooth app is having some missing files or missing drivers
- Make sure the data you are transferring is compatible to be transferred through Bluetooth or with the device.
- Follow all the user policies while accessing the Bluetooth
- If any parallel app for data transfer is running in the background, simply disable the same
- Open the history of devices connected with your phone recently. Erase a few or all the names and try connecting again
- Don’t send a very large number of files in a single attachment
- Disable the power saving mode
- Make sure the Bluetooth version is compatible with the device
Wi-Fi connectivity issues (common Huawei Honor 9N problems and fixes)
- On some devices you need to turn OFF the mobile data before accessing the Wi-Fi. First try this
- Restart your phone and try connecting again
- Make sure the modem you use is in proper working condition
- Check and make sure that the Wi-Fi drivers are installed and the modem has been configured properly
- The internet services might no longer be valid on your connection due to any random reason. Check it out
- The allotted/allowed bandwidth has already been consumed. Check that too
- Make sure the cable connections on the modem are proper
- Simply check and make sure that the problem is not there just because multiple devices are connected with the modem
- Check the password. You might have changed it recently
- Open connection settings and make sure the LAN settings are enabled
- Check whether the internet link is stable
- The other apps having access to Wi-Fi might be running in the background. Check and close them all
- Check if you can connect another phone with the connection. If so, get the device checked
- If a yellow icon appears on the connection, restart the modem and the device and then again try to connect
- Disable power saving mode on the phone
- Get the modem or the router reconfigured through the authorized service provider
Unexpected/Improper Behavior of the Apps
Apps in the phone handle and control the majority of tasks that it can perform. Therefore, it is necessary that the device must be in a position to not to face any problem just because of the improper functionality of the apps. Some best methods to avoid this issue are spotlighted below.
- Check if the apps in the phone are outdated. If so, update them all
- Make sure you haven’t changed the settings of a few apps to custom. This can be the cause of this problem in most of the cases
- Clear the cache memory or the cache data of the apps
- For better and smooth functionality, always installed them in the device memory than in the memory card
- Don’t install any of the app from the sources your device cannot trust
- Make sure to uninstall the ones you no longer need.
Earpiece Sounds Robotic (common Huawei Honor 9N problems and fixes)
Avoiding this problem from the phone is not at all a big deal. Just carefully pay attention to the methods which are listed below.
- Check earpiece quality first of all. Make sure you use the one which you get in the phone box
- Check if the device sounds are disabled
- Make sure the sounds drivers are installed and are working properly
- The earphone connector might have a physical damage
- The problem could be there due to a software glitch as well
- Disable the power saving mode simply
- Try using the earpiece on another device
- Disconnect the device if it is already connected with another device through Bluetooth
Unresponsive Touchscreen (common Huawei Honor 9N problems and fixes)
Screen can have issues because of no other reasons than the ones which you can find in the below facts.
- First of all, make sure that your device is having the latest version of all the apps and the OS
- If the screen doesn’t work at all, restart your phone and press power and volume up/down button together when it restart.
- This will take your phone is safe mode. If you find the screen operating properly, the problem is probably in a domain related to the software
- Remove or uninstall all the apps you have installed
- Check the data through and make sure there is no suspicious files that can have a virus in them
- Check if the phone memory is completely filled
- Disconnect the device if it has been connected with another gadget either through a wire or through a wireless mode
- Check and make sure no power saving mode is enabled on the phone
- Disable the screen-mirroring option
- Simply clean the device screen it is has a lot of oil and grease particles
- Clean your hands properly
- Remove the mittens or the gloves if you are wearing them
Memory/SD Card Not Detected
Simply keep it in mind that dealing with this problem is not at all a big deal. Here is what you can do to avoid the same.
- Remove the SD card and restart the device
- Re-insert the same and check if the problem is gone
- Make sure you are not using a memory card which don’t support your phone
- Check if the data on the card is affected by a virus or if it is completely filled. Take necessary actions
- Don’t remove the memory card directly from the phone. Always choose to eject the same first
- Don’t use a card that has storage more than 256GB
- Make sure there are no restrictions imposed on using third-party devices on the phone
- Try using the card on another device. Check if things are under your control now.
- The card might have a physical damage on it
- Format the card and then try using it again
Quick Battery Draining & Slow Charging
Well, this is one of the very daunting situations for the owners of any smart gadget. If this is what you are facing with your gadget, go ahead with the below mentioned instructions.
- The USB cable connector might have a physical damage on it or it is having any issue related to the same. Check it out properly
- The devices features which are not required for that particular time should be kept closed (turned OFF)
- Don’t allow your device to automatically connected to a nearby device
- Close all apps running in the background
- Avoid downloading the data from the websites you cannot trust
- The problem could be there because the power socket or the power bank you are using have some compatibility issues related to the same
- Don’t use another charger with your device that it is not compatible with
- Disable the screen mirroring option in case it is enabled
- Don’t charge your phone through the PC’s USB
Bad Camera Quality (common Huawei Honor 9N problems and fixes)
To get the best outcomes from the camera, there are a few things you need to bear in mind. Check out the concerned instructions and methods below.
- Clean the camera lens gently and make sure the device screen is also clean
- Check if there is an update available for the phone
- Always prefer the default camera app for capturing your moments
- Make sure to select the shooting mode that is suitable as per nearby conditions
- In low lights conditions, prefer using the flashlight of the phone
- Introduce yourself with basics of operating the phone camera
- Open camera settings and select the High Definition mode for the output
- Check if the camera lens has an internal physical damage on the same
- Simply focus on the object before you actually capture the snap
- Check artifacts level in the picture you capture
- If the screen has a pre-installed transparent glass on the same, simply remove it
- Don’t capture the snaps in the burst mode
- Always use the camera as per standard instructions provided by the manufacturer
The problems related to the SIM can be solved easily through below methods which are very simple to adopt.
- First make sure the SIM card is not turned OFF from the SIM settings
- Check if the problem is there just because the network is not compatible with the variant of device you own
- The problem could be there because you might have enabled Airplane mode
- If you are under the basement of a building, come out and check the signal strength
- Check and make sure all the services are valid/active on the SIM card by the network provider
- Open the network settings and select the network manually
- Check if the SIM is having a physical damage on it
- Disable the power saving mode on the phone in case the same is enabled
- Check and make sure the SIM tray doesn’t have a physical damage on it
- Make sure the SIM card is inserted properly in the phone
- Get it replaced if the problem is still there
Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
In case you are facing any issue with your gadget related to this, check out the below instructions to get the favorable fortune.
- Check and make sure that USB drivers are installed and updated on the phone. You can update them manually through a simple method.
- Check if the Windows copy on the PC is not genuine
- Make sure the cable you are using for connecting is in proper working condition
- Make sure the connections are not loose
- Restart the PC and the phone together
- Check if there are compatibility problems in the phone
- Open the device settings and select the MTP mode while creating the connection
- Remove if there are restrictions on the PC or on the phone for connecting the new devices
With this information on the common Huawei Honor 9N problems and fixes, you can easily get favorable outcomes. Post a comment below if your problem is not present in this post. Keep visiting our platform for all latest news on Android technology.