Cloning is becoming pretty common in the present scenario when it comes to smartphones. The fact is many manufacturers are there across the globe that becomes successful and have got famed because of no other reason than this. A few manufacturers even consider it as one of the best ways to get popularity in the shortest possible time. As we all know that 2017 was a great year and a number of new smartphones came to the market. Probably a lot of them become popular and cloners also paid a lot of attention to the same. One example is iLA X which is widely considered as the copy of iPhone X. Of course, it has a lot of similarities with the iPhone X and that’s why it is widely regarded as one of the best devices. In this post, I will introduce you to the common iLA X problems and fixes. Paragraphs below introduce you with the same in a very simple manner.
The fact is iLA X is an Android-based smartphone and has become quite popular in other countries than Chine also. Because of its very similar appearance and features to the iPhone, it has become quite popular. However, as already mentioned it’s an Android-based gadget and has a few common issues associated with it. Several users who purchased it recently are complaining about the same. Because most of the issues that have been reported are due to bugs in the Operating System, users need not to worry about the hardware issues. It is actually possible to eliminate the same. Check out the more useful information about the common iLA X problems and fixes in the paragraphs below.
First, let’s have a quick overview of the specifications of this device. iLA X is based on Android 7.0 Nougat and is the best device when it comes to performance. It is a dual SIM 4G enables smartphone that have been provided in China. The manufacturers have equipped it with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM to make it fulfill the needs of the users. With a microSD card, users can easily extend the memory by upto 128GB.
The users can experience their content on a 5.5-inch screen which has been provided to offer a screen resolution of 1280 x 640 pixels. The 13MP and 5MP primary and secondary cameras combination makes this device one of the best ones for those who need to capture quality snaps without compromising with anything. Also, it comes with a 2500mAh battery which can be trusted for an expected backup once it’s fully charged.
Table of Contents
- 1 Common iLA X problems and fixes
- 1.1 Bad camera quality (common ILA X problems and fixes)
- 1.2 Overheating problems
- 1.3 Performance issues
- 1.4 Connectivity issues
- 1.5 Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
- 1.6 Fingerprint scanner not working
- 1.7 Earpiece Sounds Robotic (common iLA X problems and fixes)
- 1.8 Quick Battery draining & slow charging
- 1.9 Unresponsive Touchscreen
- 1.10 No SD card detected (common iLA X problems and fixes)
- 1.11 SIM related problems
Common iLA X problems and fixes
Before I introduced you to the actual information on common iLA X problems and fixes, it’s good to keep this thing in your mind that you need to follow the methods exactly in the way they have been mentioned. Although these methods are trusted, getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible for anything that goes wrong due to your own mistake.
Bad camera quality (common ILA X problems and fixes)
Camera quality matters a lot when it comes to buying a device. In fact, poor camera quality can become the reason why a Smartphone has low sales in the present scenario. This doesn’t mean manufacturers doesn’t pay attention to it, the fact is many other OS bugs can also give rise to the camera related problems. The poor camera quality is actually not a big deal. You can eliminate the problem with the methods below.
- Prefer the default camera app and focus on the object properly before clicking on the camera button
- Remove the transparent cover from the screen and the back
- Don’t use cheap back cover. They may not fit the size of the phone and can cover some part of the camera lens
- Clean the camera lens gently
- If the camera app is having any issue, update it from the Play Store.
- Clear the camera app cache
- Set camera settings to capture pictures in the high resolution mode
- The shooting mode should be appropriated to the conditions
The overheating problems in the iLA X can declare their presence due to a very large number of reasons. Actually it comes with a 2500mAh battery which sends more juice to the processor and RAM while you engage your device in some heavy tasks. Also, there are other factors that can give rise to this issue, check out the solution in the below listed paragraphs.
- Disable the apps from the third-party and remove the ones you downloaded just before the problem was observed in the device
- Keep the apps and OS up to the date
- Set the brightness level to automatic
- Always use accessories that are genuine
- Avoid using low quality power banks
The fact could be denied that performance always matters with a smartphone. If the same goes down, users always have a big reason to switch their device. However, that’s a costly procedure and surely you don’t want to spend money again when you can easily eliminate the performance related issues from the device. To know how this problem can be eliminated, check out the instructions and methods below
- Your device might be facing this problem due to completely filled memory. So keep some space empty
- Clean the phone against virus
- Update all the pending apps
- Select the apps from third-party sources
Connectivity is important. In fact, nothing matters more than that. Connectivity issued related to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth can make your device useless in case you are largely dependent on them. Thus, keep this thing in your mind that it’s necessary to avoid this problem. There is actually nothing much that you need to do to get things in your favor again when you are facing this issue. Check out the below useful methods for your help
Bluetooth connectivity issues (common iLA X problems and fixes)
- Make sure the Bluetooth connection doesn’t have a restriction on connection with other devices. If you find it, change the settings
- If the power saving mode is enabled, immediately disable it
- Clear the cache for all the apps
- Delete the history of old devices
- Performa hard reset if the problem is still there
Wi-Fi connectivity issues (common iLA X problems and fixes)
- Wi-Fi connectivity problem could be due to a network issue with the service provider
- Make sure the signal strength is proper on the phone
- Reconfigure the Wi-Fi router in case the problem is still there
- Set the correct password on the same. Make sure you haven’t changed it recently
- Forget the connection and add it again
Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
Transferring data reliably, accurately and quickly is only possible when a device get connected with PC through a wired connection. However, recently a few users reported that they fail into keep up the pace in this matter. Even you could be one among them who faced this issue. If so, here are the solutions that can help you to avoid it in no time.
- Enable the USB debugging option simply from the settings
- You may need to take your device in the Developer mode for this
- If you find even a minor damage on the cable, replace it
- Change the USB configuration to MTP
Fingerprint scanner not working
This is one of the widely discussed issues when it comes to common iLA X problems and fixes. In case you are not able to eliminate it from your device, you can simply avoid it with the following methods
- Dusty or greasy hands might be responsible for this
- Always add multiple fingers for emergency.
- Keep your backup pin in mind in case the problem is still there
- Remove the fingerprint that already exist and add it again
Earpiece Sounds Robotic (common iLA X problems and fixes)
This is an issue that has been reported by a few users recently. This could be due to many possible reasons. Try them following instructions to keep up the pace against the same.
- This problem might be solved by replacing the earpiece
- Make sure the sound drivers are properly installed and updated in the phone
- You may use the phone speaker temporarily
Quick Battery draining & slow charging
Battery back matters a lot and it’s true that a few users are facing the quick battery draining and slow charging problem. Well, it’s not necessary always that the device battery has failed or is damaged. Many other factors are there which could be the reason of this issue. To eliminate them in the shortest possible time, you can proceed with the information mentioned in below points
- Always charge the phone by upto 90% only. Further charging can be the reason to this problem
- Update the device OS if you haven’t
- Set the phone on charging only after emptying the battery
- Remove third-party apps
- Clean the dust in the charging port if it is there
- Don’t keep the screen On if you don’t use the phone for the time being
- Always use quality charger to make sure this will not be an issue with the phone
- Avoid installing apps you don’t use regularly
- The Wi-Fi and Bluetooth should be kept closed when they are not in use
- Don’t enhance the brightness level beyond a limit
- Don’t turn ON notifications for all the apps
It is necessary to pay a lot of attention to the screen. The fact is it’s the most sensitive part of any smartphone currently. However, even after taking care of the same, users have to face some minor issues. When it comes to iLA X, a few users recently reported about the issues they experienced with touchscreen and most of the complaints are related to failure of the device to respond to the instructions provided by the users. If you are also experiencing this problem here is the guide to help you
- This can be a problem due to Operating System bugs. Make sure of this first
- Remove the screen guard if it is tool old
- Check for any physical damage on the screen
- The oil and dust particles on screen might also be responsible for this
- When you put the phone on charging, don’t use it for the time being
- Update all the apps which are pending
- Take the device in the safe mode and see if the problem is gone
- Don’t overcharge your phone
No SD card detected (common iLA X problems and fixes)
The microSD cards are always required to eliminate the default storage limits on the devices imposed by manufacturers. This is the reason that why the sales of memory products has been increased. However, users often have to face issues with the microSD cards. If your device is failing to detect the same or giving an error message, try the following methods and instructions.
- Buy the SD card as per the limits defined by the manufacturer on the storage in the phone
- There should be no compatibility issues. They can be the reason why you are facing this problem
- Check for any physical damage on the card slot and the device
- Format your card and re-insert it again in the phone
- Performing a hard reset is the last option
The mobile SIM cards are responsible for a lot of tasks that devices can perform. In case, they don’t work properly or show error messages, users always have a valid reason to worry. However, it’s possible to avoid most of the issues experienced by the users. If you are one among them who are not able to get the co-operation from your SIM card, check out and try the following methods.
- If the SIM card was kept outside for a long time from the phone, clean it gently before putting it in the phone
- Check if there is a minor physical damage on it and in the SIM card slot
- Replacement is another way to avoid this problem
- Always insert and eject the SIM with ejector only. the other methods might caused damaged on the SIM and the tray holding it
This is exactly what that you should know about the common iLA X problems and fixes. There might be other problems which you are facing about this device. If so, you need to boost your knowledge about the common iLA X problems and fixes, you can let us know about the same through the comment section below.