Infinix launched the latest smartphone called Infinix Hot 4 Pro which comes with decent price and specs. The device sports HD display and 3GB of RAM. If you are looking to buy, then let me clarify that just like any other smartphone, you may face some of the software issues which can be easily resolved. In our guide, we will sum up with all the Infinix Hot 4 Pro Common Problems.
Talking about the specs, Infinix Hot 4 Pro features a 5.5-inches HD display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It is powered by 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor clubbed with 3 GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory chip. Infinix Hot 4 Pro sports a 13MP rear camera and 5MP front-facing camera. The device comes out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It also has a Fingerprint sensor mounted on the back. The handset is backed by 4000 mAh.
- Most Common Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems and Their solution/bug fixes
- Performance issues (random reboots, stutter or lag, rapid battery drain)
- Overheating and battery drain issue
- Brightness problem in Infinix Hot 4 Pro
- Windows 10 does not recognize the phone
- Mobile Data Connectivity Issue
- Notifications get cleared automatically
- Connectivity issues
- Bad Quality of Front Camera
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic
- SD Card Remains Undetected
- Unable to eject the SIM tray
- Unresponsive Touchscreen
Most Common Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems and Their solution/bug fixes
Just like every other Smartphone or tablet, Infinix Hot 4 Pro also has shortcomings too. Here in this article, we have compiled all the common problems in Infinix Hot 4 Pro that the users may encounter. We also given all the solutions as to how you can solve the issues or troubleshoot yourself. In here we will sort out the problems on Infinix Hot 4 Pro such as brightness, performance, Apps Force close problem, Overheating, Battery Charging, Mobile Data, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity issues. Most common problems of Infinix Hot 4 Pro and Their solution and bug fixes.
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Infinix Hot 4 Pro
- List of Best Custom ROM for Infinix Hot 4 Pro [Updated]
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Infinix Hot 4 Pro (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How to Root Install TWRP Recovery on Infinix Hot 4 Pro
Only some Infinix Hot 4 Pro users have encountered one or more problems. Most of the handsets have had no problems at all. If you buy a Infinix Hot 4 Pro, you may not encounter any problem at all.
Performance issues (random reboots, stutter or lag, rapid battery drain)
There have been problems with performance issues with the Infinix Hot 4 Pro and we always search the web for How to fix this problem in Infinix Hot 4 Pro. It goes for rebooting repeatedly and at random. There have been issues of stutter and lag also. Sometimes there is a rapid draining of the battery even when the phone is not in use.
- Download the Greenify app from Google Play Store. It lists the applications which are active on waking the phone. Then you can change the settings for these apps. This should reduce the slowdown.
- There may be a rogue app which could be the cause of the poor performance. Boot the device into Safe Mode. If the problem persists, delete the last few apps you may have installed before the problem started. The last resort is to perform the factory reset. But do the factory reset only if it is necessary as you will lose all your data?
Overheating and battery drain issue
If we love gaming then we know that nowadays most of the smartphone comes with support for 1K, 2K gaming. As is the case, Infinix Hot 4 Pro may overheat or drain the battery in case if we stream online video or play games for a long time. We all already know that most of the users these days use smartphones either for playing high-performance video games or streaming online videos of high resolution. Such use of smartphones leads to overheating and battery drain issue in these devices.
Lets us discuss how to fix such problems in Infinix Hot 4 Pro Smartphones.
- Do not use the smartphone while it is put on charge.
- If you are streaming high-resolution videos on a channel like youtube, you can lower the resolution which could resolve the problem of overheating.
- Infinix Smartphones comes with an installed app of Infinix which user can uninstall if it is not being used by them.
- You can go to settings> battery and battery setting usage to see which app is using how much battery and uninstall that particular app.
- You can put a limit on the number of games you have installed or play on Infinix Hot 4 Pro.
- After uninstalling unnecessary apps from Infinix Hot 4 Pro user can perform a Factory reset.
Brightness problem in Infinix Hot 4 Pro
I bought Infinix Hot 4 Pro from Gearbest, and now my phone brightness is very low. I can’t even take my phone out of the pocket to check the notification at the daytime under sunlight. – User report
When I play any video on Infinix Hot 4 Pro, the brightness automatically goes to a minimum level. What should I do? – User report
Did you ever face any situation like that? well, the don’t worry, Here I will guide you on how to overcome the situation related to brightness on Infinix Hot 4 Pro. We can overcome the low brightness issue with some simple solution
This brightness issue on Infinix Hot 4 Pro can be fixed with the help of the application. If you have the latest OTA, then upgrade and see if the brightness issue has solved. In case if you still see the brightness problem. A permanent solution will soon be available. In the meantime, you can download Lux Auto Brightness app from Google Play Store. It is one of the best tools which help in getting a control the brightness feature. Fortunately, there is a free version too available. Most Common Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems and How to Fix it
Windows 10 does not recognize the phone
Some users have reported that Infinix Hot 4 Pro does not recognize by Windows 10 as a storage device. It becomes very hard to transfer files and another media content. Though the phone can still be charged from PC.
This issue has been resolved. You can manually enable USB Debugging mode by following a few easy steps.
- Open Settings – About Phone and keep tapping on Build Number several times till a pop-up
- The pop up will say “You are now a developer.”
- In the Setting menu, a new option will appear called Developer Options. Open it.
- Tap on USB debugging to enable it.
- You may have to reboot the phone once.
- Plug in the phone and change USB configuration to MTP.
This should resolve the issue and you will be able to transfer the file.
Mobile Data Connectivity Issue
Certain apps and games not working on mobile data
It has been found that some apps when connected to Wi-Fi work very well but when connected to mobile data, they do not perform as well.
The issue is related to APN settings. Follow these simple steps.
- Go to Settings-more networks-mobile network-access point names.
- Tap on APN for your network.
- Change the APN Protocol to IPv4 or IPv4/IPv6.
These settings are present to IPv6. This is the reason for issues when certain apps or games try to connect with mobile data.
Notifications get cleared automatically
There are reports that the Notification on Infinix Hot 4 Pro gets deleted automatically. This problem can be resolved by following the below simple method which can fix the Notifications get cleared automatically on Infinix Hot 4 Pro.
This is not the issue of a bug. It is related to battery management. Follow these simple steps.
- Go to Settings – battery and then disable Hibernation/Aggressive Dose
- If you want to select which apps send you notifications, you can do it here. . Go to Settings – Battery – Battery Optimization (tap the three vertical dots at the top right corner). Here you can select which apps you want to receive notifications from.
I have seen many users from all different smartphone report problem related to Connectivity issue. As we said, this issue is normally present on some Android phone. There can be issues with connectivity on Infinix Hot 4 Pro. Follow the given general steps for connectivity issue problems of Infinix Hot 4 Pro
- Turn off the router for a few minutes,
- In the WI-Fi settings of the device, tap on forget the preferred network. Then add the details from scratch.
- In the WI-Fi Analyzer application, check the level of activity. If required, switch to the different
- Disable Power Saving Mode in Settings.
- Ensure that the MAC address for the phone is recognized by the router.
- No power saving mode should be enabled.
- Turn the Bluetooth of your device on and off.
- If the problem persists, go to Bluetooth Settings and clear the cache.
- Restart the phone.
- If there are multiple profiles, then maybe you have exceeded the limit of profiles you can save. Delete old and profiles no longer in use. Then try setting the connection from the beginning.
Bad Quality of Front Camera
Well, Not everyone. Some Users are not satisfied with the performance and low light solutions of its front camera. To get the best pictures, find the below steps, although we cannot counter the hardware constraints.
- While taking a picture, make sure you have an adequate amount of light in the area. That’s mean you should position yourself in some light to have a good picture.
- Negligible light goes through to the sensor, due to the small aperture of a smartphone camera. Therefore, we get grainy pictures because of lowlight photography.
Earpiece Sounds Robotic
The speakers of earpieces/hands-frees sound robotics and on the time of a phone call, it sounds metallic too, some users have complained.
- Go for another good quality earpieces for doing a phone call.
- Try to do another way. During a phone call press the volume up button to make the sound louder.
- This will help to make the other person more audible and will not remove the robotic tone of hands-free.
SD Card Remains Undetected
One of the Infinix Hot 4 Pro problems noticed is that after inserting the SD Card into it, sometimes it’s not even detected, claimed by users. If you have already inserted an SD card into the slot and it is still not being detected, you can try out the following Infinix Hot 4 Pro Solutions.
- Firstly, Insert the SD card again after restarting your Infinix Hot 4 Pro.
- Try to insert your SD card into another smartphone or use a card reader to insert it into your PC and Make sure Your SD card is working properly.
- Try to format the SD card on the computer first and then insert it in Infinix Hot 4 Pro.
- If this doesn’t work, try using another microSD card.
- If the problem still arises, take your smartphone to the service center as there might be something wrong with the microSD card slot.
Unable to eject the SIM tray
Some users have reported that they were not able to eject the SIM tray out of their smartphone. There can be several reasons for that to happen.
If you are not able to eject the SIM tray, you can follow the steps below.
- Make sure you using the SIM tray tool provided with the Infinix Hot 4 Pro. It is in the same box the smartphone shipped in depending on the region, it may be in a cardboard envelope.
- If you don’t have the SIM tray eject tool, you can even use a paperclip to eject the tray from the smartphone housing.
- Do not try to pry the tray out; otherwise, you’ll damage it permanently. The only way to take it out is by putting the tool into the small slot located beside it.
- If the tray is still not coming out, you’ll need to take your smartphone to a certified Infinix technician.
A User reported in Infinix forum about the touchscreen lag.
“Touch screen performance is very poor” I agree, when scrolling or panning in games, the screen is lagging. Like every 200 millisecond scrolling will judder / slow down. If enabling from Developer options Input: “Pointer Location”, then scroll, it will show more dots while it is having the judder effect. With inertia scrolling (after releasing the finger) it is smooth, so it is not about performance of updating the screen.
Many users have reported about the inaccuracy in the touchscreen.
Anyways, this issue can be handled easily. Read here and find the Infinix Hot 4 Pro solutions possible. To fix Infinix Hot 4 Pro problems linked to the touch screen, follow the instructions below:
- Try to restart your Infinix Hot 4 Pro and check if the problem is solved.
- Make sure your hands are clean and not wet.
- Make sure the screen is totally clean and there are no oil or dust particles.
- There could be a software problem in some cases and the touch screen is unable to perform its tasks.
- Try to reset your factory option, if nothing works.
All the frequent problems and how to fix them have been discussed in detail above. These are small issues and they should not prevent you from buying a good phone. Almost all these problems are software related. Common problems in Infinix Hot 4 Pro makes customers unhappy, therefore, Infinix Hot 4 Pro keep sending updates to help with these issues. Just ensure you always have the latest version installed and enjoy your new phone. I hope this article will help you to fix the Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems.
If you have tried all the above solutions and still you see the problem, then here are some of the solutions which you can perform.
I hope these Infinix Hot 4 Pro problems can be fixed by following this, in case if you could not resolve, then please send your device to a nearby service station to fix the issue.