Infinix smartphones are becoming very popular in the current time. Being one of the finest manufacturers that believe in quality, they have attracted the attention of so many smartphone users in a very short span of time. It’s nothing wrong to say that they have always paid special attention to cater the demands and needs of their users. This is exactly what that makes them a counted manufacturer in the present time. You might have no idea but the fact is their smartphones are best enough to be trusted. One of the recently introduced devices is Infinix Hot S3. In this post, I will discuss the common Infinix Hot S3 problems and fixes to let you avoid the minor glitches you are facing.
Although this device just hit the smartphone market as already mentioned, there are a few minor issues which have been reported by a few users. This doesn’t mean that Infinix Hot S3 have hardware faults. The fact is like all Android-based gadgets, it is also having some minor issues. The good thing is it’s possible to avoid them by doing nothing much. You just need to have some common information about the device in order to keep up the pace in this matter. Right knowledge about the common Infinix Hot S3 problems and fixes simply let you keep the pace up. You can check the same in the below paragraphs.
First, I would like to introduce you with the hardware and other specifications of this device to let you understand the common Infinix Hot S3 problems and fixes reliably. This device comes with a 5.6-inch screen that is capable to let users enjoy content at a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. One of the best things about this device is it runs on Android Oreo 8.0. Despite being equipped with latest OS, it has some OS glitches in it.
It has been powered by a .4GHz octa-core processor and a 3GB RAM to assure performance. The default 32GB storage can be extended upto 128GB through a MicroSD card. The Infix Hot S3 has been powered by a 4000mAh battery which can be trusted for a long backup once charged. When it comes to cameras, this is the device that has attracted the attention of so many users. This is because it packs a 13MP primary camera and a giant 20MP selfie shooter. This is all about the hardware specifications. Let us now pay attention to the common Infinix Hot S3 problems and fixes. Check them out below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Common Infinix Hot S3 problems and fixes
- 1.1 Connectivity issues
- 1.2 Bad camera quality (common Infinix Hot S3 problems and fixes)
- 1.3 No SD card detected
- 1.4 Fingerprint scanner not working
- 1.5 Overheating problems
- 1.6 Earpiece Sounds Robotic (common Infinix Hot S3 problems and fixes)
- 1.7 SIM related problems
- 1.8 Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
- 1.9 Unresponsive Touchscreen
- 1.10 Performance issues (common Infinix Hot S3 problems and fixes)
- 1.11 Quick Battery draining & slow charging
Common Infinix Hot S3 problems and fixes
It’s worth mentioning here that Infinix devices are good enough to be trusted. However, if you are facing any of the issues, it would be good for you to boost your knowledge about the common Infinix Hot S3 problems and fixes. Also, getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible for anything that goes wrong while following this guide due to your own mistake.
Well, there is no need to mention here that why the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity is important. Problems in connectivity clearly indicate that users cannot perform many important tasks. Thus, it’s better to deal with this issue at the right time. The good thing is it is possible to avoid these issues without doing much. The information and methods in this regard are mentioned below to help you simply get the favorable fortune.
Bluetooth connectivity issues (common Infinix Hot S3 problems and fixes)
- See if the problem could be avoided with a simple reboot
- Always make sure you allowed other devices to connect with your device
- Disable the power saving mode before using Bluetooth
- Delete the history of devices. This really very important to do with time
- Always keep your device up to the date
- Perform a factory reset if the problem is still theeir in the device
Wi-Fi connectivity issues (common Infinix Hot S3 problems and fixes)
- Simply forget the connection you are using. This can be done by opening the Settings of device and then clicking Wi-Fi
- Fill details again properly and try connecting the device
- Make sure the connection has not reached its limit on connecting the number of devices
- Check out the Wi-Fi modem thoroughly and see if the issue is gone or not
- Check network related services
Bad camera quality (common Infinix Hot S3 problems and fixes)
As already mentioned, the Infinix Hot S3 comes with the powerful cameras and thus the chances of poor quality of snaps and videos are very less. However, a few users have already reported that they are facing it. In case you are one among them, you need to pay a lot of attention to the same. This doesn’t actually mean that troubleshooting this issue is a difficult job. Check the methods below to get the things back on track once again.
- Make sure the app which you are using for capturing snap than the default one is compatible with your device
- Also, make sure it is up to the date
- The shooting mode you select always have an impact on the quality of snaps and videos. Keep this thing in your mind
- Don’t forget to remove the transparent cover that is installed on the front and back on the new devices
- Set the camera settings to high-resolution mode to make sure HD snaps
- Update all the apps which are pending
- Always keep some pace free in the device memory
- Clear the camera cache
- Use the focus on camera to get the quality pictures from your device
- Remove the dust particles from the camera lens
No SD card detected
It is true that data storage matters a lot in the present time. With respect to the increase in features and advancement in technology, storage needs are blooming. Most of the manufacturers cannot meet the expectation of users when it comes to storage space. However, it is possible to enhance the same through a MicroSD card. In case you are facing issues with the same, you can try the following instructions and methods to avoid this issue.
- Don’t trust any SD card manufacturer. Always invest on the genuine products to make sure of proper functionality of the device
- Check if there is any physical damaged
- Try using another memory card on your device
- Remove the memory card from the phone and insert it again after formatting
Fingerprint scanner not working
The Fingerprint scanner is one of the best features available in the modern devices to assure privacy and security. A few users have reported that they are facing the issues with the same. There are many reasons that can give rise to this issue. Try the methods as mentioned below to avoid this problem.
- The grease and dust particles on the hands doesn’t let the fingerprint scanner perform its task reliably
- Trey removing the fingerprint scanner and add it again. Make sure your hands are clean when you add the new fingerprint
- Add multiple fingers for your own safety
- Get your device checked if the problem is still there
This Smartphone has hardly been reported to have this issue till now. However, it has powerful processor and RAM and it has been designed to handle multitasking. The hardware dissipates a lot of heat during the same or when the device is mostly engaged in the tasks which are complex. In case you find your device is having this problem, you can find the useful information about the overheating problems below
- Don’t use non-branded earphones and charger with your device
- Heavy tasks such as games shouldn’t be performed simultaneously
- The screen brightness shouldn’t be enhanced too much
- Don’t forget to clear the cache with time
- Always use carry case that doesn’t cause ventilation problem
Earpiece Sounds Robotic (common Infinix Hot S3 problems and fixes)
There is no need to explain why sound and music matters. A smartphone with earpiece sounds robotic can bring many issues for the users and can always be the reason of having a very daunting experience with the device. Well, if this is the problem with your device, you can eliminate the same through the guide mentioned below
- Use quality earpiece for doing a phone call.
- Another method is- During a phone call press the volume up button to make the sound louder.
- This will help to make the other person more audible
SIM related problems often declare their presence with new devices. This can happen due to many reasons. You first need to make sure that everything is fine with your SIM card post which you can proceed with the following guide to help you avoid this issue.
- You need to keep this thing in your mind that SIM card should be cared properly as it is a sensitive things
- Don’t keep it under direct sunlight
- Make sure SIM tray and the slot in the device keeping it doesn’t have a physical damage on it
- Get your SIM replaced if you want to use it on a brand new device
- Confirm that network related services are enabled on it
Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
The Infinix Hot S3 is a cool gadget which is becoming the number one preference of many people. It is true that there is always a need to connect a Smartphone with a PC for performing various tasks. In case you are not able to get the things as per your expectation after connecting the device, you need to follow the below instructions.
- Change the USB configuration to MTP if there is another option on it after you connect the device with the PC
- Enable the USB debugging after taking your device in the developer mode
- Reboot the device and see if the issue is resolved.
- Make sure you have the latest USB drivers installed on the device
- Inspect properly your connecting cable for a physical damage
This device has one of the finest touchscreen installed on it. It is capable to offer an excellent screen resolution but a few users have reported that they are not in a position to get the results against all their instructions to the same. In case you too are still facing unresponsive touchscreen problem, you can go ahead with the following methods.
- Install all the pending updates and restart your device. This can solve the problem probably
- The software-related problem can be responsible for this fault
- Remove the gloves while operating the screen if you wear them
- Clean the screen and make sure there are no dust or oil particles present
- Remove the screen guard that is another factor that can be held responsible for this issue
- Take a data backup and perform hard reset to get the things back on track
Performance issues (common Infinix Hot S3 problems and fixes)
No one wants to compromise with the performance and especially when the device has the latest Android version. Yes, it’s true and as already mentioned, the Infinix Hot S3 is based on Android Oreo, users have no reason to worry about this. However, certain other factors are there which can highly degrade the performance of any device if users don’t pay any attention to them. You can check the methods that can help you to avoid this issue below.
- Most of the performance-related issue often declare their presence when the phone is not used in the recommended manner
- Delete all the unwanted apps and files from the memory
- Make sure at least 2GB of default storage space remains available all the time
- Avoid using your device when you put it already on charging
- Disable all the third-party apps you have installed on your device
Quick Battery draining & slow charging
Slow charging and quick battery drainage is a problem for which you can held many factors responsible. Thus, it would be good for you to understand the exact cause of the issue before bringing yourself to a conclusion. Also, keep this thing in mind that quick battery drainage and slow charging are the problems which are similar in nature and are often mistaken as hardware problems in the device. You need to try the following set of methods and instructions before doing anything else in case you are facing these issues
- Install all latest updates on your gadget
- The charger you are using should be free from hardware problems and they must be as prescribed by the manufacturer
- Keep the brightness level under control
- Always turn the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi OFF after using them
- Avoid all unwanted notifications. They will only consume battery and put extra burden on the RAM
- Charge the device only after un-filling the battery
- Make sure no apps run in the background
- Remove the back cover as it might not be allowing the charger to connect with the device properly
So this is all that you should know about the common Infinix Hot S3 problems and fixes. We will welcome your queries in the below comment section in case you need to know more about the common Infinix Hot S3 problems and fixes. In case you are not able to get the things back on track after following this guide, you need to contact the official support to get further help.