One of the most common sayings about the smartphones is they are simply the best and are capable to perform almost every task that matters to the humans. In fact, they have become a part of our life and they are more than just a need. Gone are those days when the overall numbers of manufacturers were limited. Presently, there are many smartphone manufacturing companies across the globe who are working very hard to ensure users meet their desires. Leagoo is one such manufacturer that belongs to Malaysia. Check out the below paragraphs for the common Leagoo KIICAA Mix problems and fixes.
Although they are not so popular, the fact is their smartphones are simply the best. There are certain features which are best in every aspect and users need not to worry about the same. However, there are a few users which have reported about some basic issues they are experiencing with this device. The fact is most of them are due to bugs in the OS and can easily be eliminated. The following paragraphs provide you more information on common Leagoo KIICAA Mix problems and fixes so that you can avoid them in no time.
Basically, Leagoo KIICAA Mix is a device that is quite common in Malaysia and several other countries. You can easily keep up the pace with it. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and comes with a 5.5-inch display. The same is capable to offer a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 which is enough to display the content without compromising with the quality. The 1.5GHz processor deals with the performance and always makes sure that device doesn’t lose the same.
Also, it has a 3GB RAM which is the prime contributor to the processor when it comes to performance. The device allows you to store data upto 32GB. If you have more need of same, you can easily keep up the pace with the MicroSD card. Leagoo KIICAA Mix is a 4G smartphone which has been equipped with Bluetooth 4.0. The 2930mAh battery always makes sure that the users can easily use the device for the full day without worrying about anything. Also, for those who love cameras, this device bears a 13MP primary and a 2MP secondary camera. We will now put some spotlight on the common Leagoo KIICAA Mix problems and fixes. Check them out below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Common Leagoo KIICAA Mix problems and fixes
- 1.1 Connectivity issues
- 1.2 Overheating problems
- 1.3 Bad camera quality
- 1.4 Quick Battery draining & slow charging
- 1.5 Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
- 1.6 SIM related problems (common Leagoo KIICAA Mix problems and fixes)
- 1.7 Earpiece Sounds Robotic
- 1.8 Performance issues (common Leagoo KIICAA Mix problems and fixes)
- 1.9 Unresponsive Touchscreen
- 1.10 Notifications clearing automatically
- 1.11 No SD card detected (common Leagoo KIICAA Mix problems and fixes)
Common Leagoo KIICAA Mix problems and fixes
It would be good for you to use the information in the manner it is mentioned or suggested. Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible for anything that goes wrong while you follow this information about common Leagoo KIICAA Mix problems and fixes.
Connectivity related issues often declare their presence in the smartphones and it is very important to deal with them for the smooth conduct of many operations and tasks. The fact is connectivity issues are not always easy to deal with. However, we have provided the best possible solutions to help you. Check them out below
For Bluetooth connectivity issues
- Frequent restarting the device can solve this issue. Try it
- Clean the Bluetooth cache simply
- Make sure the device doesn’t bear a long history of the previously connected devices
- Avoid sharing Bluetooth connection when the power saving mode is enabled. This wouldn’t let you use Bluetooth reliably
- Perform a hard reset if the issue is still there
For Wi-Fi connectivity issues
- Forget the network you are trying to connect and add it again
- Your authentications details should be correct
- Make sure the Wi-Fi router has proper cable connection
- If the network is not stable, restart the router
- You may need to reconfigure in case the problem is not resolved
- Attention must be paid on the physical damage on the connecting cables and on the Wi-Fi router
If your device overheats frequently and even when you don’t use it for most of the time, probably you must find and avoid the issue. The problem can be due to many possible reasons. Therefore you must pay attention to the factors which are spotlighted below. Probably you can eliminate the same very quickly and without facing any other problem.
- For those who use power bank make sure the output of the power bank is as per the device needs
- Update the installed apps and the OS in case the same is pending
- Clean the device cache
- Don’t boost brightness too much on the screen. This can be the reason you are facing the issue
- Investing in cheap accessories and using it on the phone can also give rise to this issue
- If you have recently installed apps on the device, remove them and see if the problem is gone
- Performing a hard reset is the last option
Bad camera quality
There is no need to tell here why cameras are important in a smartphone presently. Of course they can simply enable you to add more to your best moments. However, when cameras fail to perform their task, probably it comes extremely daunting for the users. Therefore it’s necessary to deal with this problem. To avoid the same, following methods are very useful.
- The device camera might have dust in it or it might be physically damaged
- You need to make sure that you have selected the shooting mode that best define the conditions around
- Focusing on the object before capturing the snap doesn’t let your compromise with the quality of pictures and videos
- If the apps are yet to be updated, perform this task as it may solve this problem
- Remove the transparent glass cover from the screen
- Make sure the screen protector you installed is of good quality
- The camera settings should be set to high resolution
Quick Battery draining & slow charging
The device battery performance and backup matters a lot when it comes to using any smartphone. You probably don’t want that it needs to be charged again and again. Quick battery draining and slow charging of the same can be due to various reasons. Users cannot always find them easily. In fact when it comes to dealing with the common Leagoo KIICAA Mix problems and fixes, this is the problem that seems very daunting. However, with following methods and instructions, you can easily keep up the pace.
- All the apps should be closed when not in use
- Keep the notifications OFF for the apps you don’t use for long. Probably you don’t need them
- When the update arrives, install them immediately
- Turn the display off when you don’t use it
- Disable all the third-party apps
- Remove the dust from the charging port
- Don’t exceed the limit imposed on screen brightness
- Always make sure when this problem arrives that the battery is not having a physical damage
- Remove the memory card and see if the issue is resolved
- Always use a genuine charger
Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
A few users have reported that they cannot establish a working connection between their device and the laptop. This actually doesn’t let them transfer the data among the devices. Well, if you too are facing this issue, the following methods can help you a lot.
- The Windows copy in the PC might not be genuine
- Enable the USB debugging
- Always keep the USB configuration to MTP
- Reboot the device after creating the cable connection
- Install latest USB drivers
- The fault might not be in the USB charging port
- Take the device in the safe mode and see if the issue is resolved
If there is no network on your device after inserting the SIM, first make sure it’s having the network services enabled on it. Try the following methods if problem still remains present.
- The SIM card might be physically damaged
- The frequency compatibility might be causing this issue
- Clean the SIM card against dust particles
- Make sure the SIM memory is not full
- The physical damage on the SIM tray and the card should be causing this problem
- Simply get the SIM card refreshed
Earpiece Sounds Robotic
It is a problem that is quite common on the Leagoo KIICAA Mix and many users have reported it. Try the following set of instructions and methods to avoid it.
- You need to replace the earpiece as this seems to be the only possible solution to the problem
- Before doing it, perform a hard reset as it might solve this issue
- To solve it for the time being, you can use the device speaker
Performance issues (common Leagoo KIICAA Mix problems and fixes)
As mentioned earlier, the common Leagoo KIICAA Mix is a device that comes with a 1.5-GHz processor and a 3GB RAM. Both of them are the prime contributors to the performance in this device. However, if you are not able to get the same, there are a few things which you need to keep in your mind. They are mentioned below
- Always keep some empty space in the phone
- Disable all the apps which you have installed from the third party sources
- Clean the cache of the phone
- Avoid using the phone during charging
- Don’t use any cheap accessories with the device
- Avoid over charging your phone to make sure you wouldn’t face this issue
The screen may not respond to the instructions given by users because of several possible reasons which are mentioned below.
- Remove the gloves while operating the screen
- Make sure you hands are not oily or greasy
- This could be a software related issue. So is the apps are pending to be updated, perform this task first
- Take your device in the safe mode and see if the problem is solved
- Make sure the problem is not due to a physical damage on the screen which is causing this problem
- Remove the screen protector if it is too old
Notifications clearing automatically
Automatic clearance of notifications on the device is a very bad moment. You need to deal with it because clearance of any important notification related to the update can put your device at risk. Probably users don’t want the same. Try the instruction below to avoid this issue
- Simply open the device settings and disable Hibernation/Aggressive Dose
- If you want to select which apps send you notifications, you can do it here. . Go to Settings – Battery – Battery Optimization (tap the three vertical dots at the top right corner). Here you can select which apps you want to receive notifications from.
No SD card detected (common Leagoo KIICAA Mix problems and fixes)
It must be kept in mind that the Leagoo KIICAA Mix has only 32GB ROM. Also you can extend it only upto 64GB. Try the methods below to avoid this issue
- Format the SD card and insert it again in the phone
- Make sure the SD card is not physically damaged
- Clean the memory against viruses
- Perform a hard reset
This is all that you should know about the common Leagoo KIICAA Mix problems and fixes. You might be facing other issues and want to gain more knowledge on the common Leagoo KIICAA Mix problems and fixes. If so, let us know in the comment section below. Also, it is suggested to you to follow all the methods as the problem could be due to many reasons.