Everyone knows the demand of the smartphones is increasing with the speed of light. Many new brands have come in the market and have amazed the smartphone lovers by bringing best features in their gadgets. The fact couldn’t be denied that many well-reputed electronic manufacturers have also jumped in the competition and has affected the sales of several other brands. This is one of the major factors that have eliminated those days when only fistful manufacturers were there and buyers have no more choices. The users can now simply keep up the pace with everything and in fact without worrying about anything. One of the recently introduced devices in the market is TP Link’s Neffos N1. It has attracted the attention of many users with its amazing looks and features. This post has been written to let you know more about the common Neffos N1 problems and fixes.
It is one of those gadgets that are largely believed to be one of the finest one in every aspect. However, it can easily suffer from the issues that are common with the other devices. This is simply because a lot of gadgets which are coming to the market are based on Android and even the latest version of this OS has some common issues associated with this. The fact is Android being an open source technology has been integrated with a flawless blend of hardware and having some minor issues in it is common because of this reason. You need not to worry if you are planning to invest on this phone. This is because it is good enough to be trusted and is actually free from any hardware problem. To know more about the common Neffos N1 problems and fixes, continue reading this post.
Introducing yourself with the specifications first simply let you keep up the pace with most of the problems related to it. I would again like to remind you that this smartphone just hit the market and because it’s the first smartphone introduced by TP Link, there are pretty good chances that you can face the common issues with it.
This device is based on Android Nougat 7.0 and has a 5.50-inch screen to let users simply get what they expect. You can get 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution. One of the best features of this device is it comes with a 2.5GHz octa-core processor and has a 4GB RAM to let users perform any task quickly. It packs 64GB default memory that you can extend by upto 128GB. The device comes with a 12MP camera and an 8MP selfie shooter that simply let you capture the best moments. The 3260mAh battery it packs let users get an excellent power backup once the device is fully charged. Let us now pay attention to the common Neffos N1 problems and fixes.
Table of Contents
- 1 Common Neffos N1 problems and fixes
Common Neffos N1 problems and fixes
Most of the issues related to this device can easily be solved. However, it is possible only if you follow the instructions and methods mentioned in this post in the rightful manner. Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible for anything that goes wrong when it comes to following anything about the common Neffos N1 problems and fixes in a wrongful manner.
Connectivity problems are enhancing at a never before experience. This is because the dependency of phones on the other devices and in fact on the internet is increasing. It is very much true that a very large number of tasks need the device to be connected with another device for the successful accomplishment. In case you are facing any problems with your Neffos N1 about the connectivity, here are some of the best methods available for both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity issues.
Bluetooth connectivity issues (common Neffos N1 problems and fixes)
- To solve this problem, begin with a simple reboot. If you will be lucky, the problem will probably be gone
- If not, the next step to take is to clear the cache data of the Bluetooth app
- Make sure any data transferring third-party app if you installed is not running in the background
- The device Bluetooth app might be outdated
- Make sure the device visibility is not hidden
- Erase a few names from the list of recently connected devices
- Make sure the data you are transferring is not corrupt
- In case the phone’s power saving mode is turned ON. Disable it with immediate effect
Wi-Fi connectivity issues (common Neffos N1 problems and fixes)
- First of all check, the Wi-Fi you are trying to connect is actually connected to a stable internet connection further
- Make sure the entire bandwidth has not been consumed
- You might created a wrong cable connection
- If the Wi-Fi modem is brand new, make sure it is in working condition
- Make sure the router you have installed is compatible with the service provider
- Simply forget the connection and then again add it
- Turn OFF the router and restart it again after 15 seconds
Overheating problems (common Neffos N1 problems and fixes)
The overheating problems in any device often appear later or sooner. Most users think it’s due to only one factor and i.e. a faulty battery. Although it is true upto some extent, it’s always good to try some other methods first as they can solve this problem. Check them out below.
- Remove apps installed from other platforms than recommended by the device OS
- If the apps are not updated, make sure to perform this task in a rightful manner.
- If the phone is over 92% charged, turn OFF the charger
- Don’t use your phone for making a call or for downloading data when it is put on charging
- Don’t use a power bank which is of cheap quality
- If you haven’t rebooted your device since long, perform it now.
- Save your data and perform a hard reset
Bad camera quality
The low camera performance often brings a very bad situation for the users. It is therefore mandatory to solve this issue in the rightful manner. Here are the methods to get this done
- Make sure the camera flash is set to the automatic mode in case it is not
- Focus the object you want to capture before clicking the button. This avoid most of the low quality barriers
- Simply clean the camera lens
- The shooting mode should be selected as per recommendations
- Make sure not to use any other apps than the default one
- Remove the transparent glass from the screen and back of the phone
Most of the SIM related problems declare their presence due to the reason which is not always known to the user. In this you are facing them; here is what you need to do.
- Eject the SIM tray and re-insert your SIM car again in the phone
- If you find any physical damage on the tray, replace it
- Make sure the network services are active on the SIM if the SIM card was left unused for a long time
- Make sure the SIM card operating frequency match with the handset/variant you are having
- Check if the SIM card slot is damaged or faulty
- You may need to replace your SIM if the problem doesn’t solve after all above steps
Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
Here are some best methods to solve this issue
- Update the USB drivers in both the devices
- Don’t let the connection to be created through Bluetooth
- Make sure you are using a connecting cable which is authorized
- Check if there is any restriction on the connection due to security policies
- The data to be transferred might be corrupt
Earpiece Sounds Robotic
Although this problem is not very common in all the devices, it’s good to boost your knowledge about earpiece sound robotic related common Neffos N1 problems and fixes. Here is what you can do.
- Replace your earphone and see if the problem is gone
- Open the settings in sound and music sections and make sure there are no restrictions
- Simply perform a hard reset and this may solve your problem
This device has a 5.5-inch touchscreen with best pixel resolution. In case you are facing any problem with the same, here is what you can do
- The most common reason for this problem is a blocked app
- Make sure to update the device OS
- See if the device screen is shared with another device
- Clean your hands are the screen properly
- Remove the gloves. They don’t let you operate the phone properly
Quick Battery draining & slow charging
If you are facing this problem in your device, it could be solved simply with the following methods
- Don’t let the device hot spot used by so many devices
- Your phone is facing this problem due to a virus in the default memory
- Don’t let the notifications appear if you don’t need them.
- Always use the power socket which is in proper working device
- The device accessories and charger you use should be original
- Don’t charge your phone from PC all the time
- Make sure the charging cable is not faulty
This is all that you should know about the common Neffos N1 problems and fixes. For more information on this post, contact us anytime. Stay tuned to Getdroidtips.com for the common problems and fixes for all latest devices.