The arrival of smartphones is one of those best things that ever happened to humans. Of course, they have made our life comfortable and the fact couldn’t be denied that 8 out of every 10 modern people make use of them. Everyone knows how dependent we are in the present time on the smartphones. Well, the fact is many manufacturers have come up in the market with their amazing devices to attract the attention of users. One among them is Oukitel which has secured s great reputation. They are known to provide more powerful batteries in the gadgets and you may know that even launched a phone with 1000mAh battery. In this post, I am talking about the Oukitel K4000 plus which is one of the best gadgets they have ever launched till date. Here are the common Oukitel K4000 plus problems and fixes to let you maintain the functionality of your phone.
It is not necessary that you might be facing all the problems mentioned in this post under the headline common Oukitel K4000 plus problems and fixes. The fact is a few problems declare their presence even when the users use their devices gently. Also, the exact cause of them is not known. I have provided the best available methods and instructions in this post to let you deal with them in no time. It would be good for you to be clear of the fact that Oukitel K4000 plus is totally free from all major hardware problems. It is actually the minor bugs in the Android OS due to which most of the users face these issues. Another reason is different users prefer different manners for using their gadgets and thus, having some of the common issues in the device is not at all a big deal. Before discussing the common Oukitel K4000 plus problems and fixes, let us pay attention to the specifications of this device.
This Smartphone comes with Android Marshmallow 6.0 and is one of the best available gadgets in this OS category. The 1.3GHz octa-core processor is known to provide decent performance and the best part is it has a 2GB RAM which simply make sure of performance all the time. The 8MP and 2MP primary and secondary camera combination simply makes sure that users can easily keep up the pace all the time when it comes to capturing the quality snaps. It is a dual SIM 4G enabled phone with 5.0-inch display. You can simply make sure of 1280 x 720 screen resolution from the same. Let us now pay attention to the common Oukitel K4000 plus problems and fixes.
Table of Contents
- 1 Common Oukitel K4000 plus problems and fixes
- 1.1 Unresponsive Touchscreen
- 1.2 Connectivity issues
- 1.3 Bad camera quality (common Oukitel K4000 plus problems and fixes)
- 1.4 Quick Battery draining & slow charging
- 1.5 SIM related problems (common Oukitel K4000 plus problems and fixes)
- 1.6 Earpiece Sounds Robotic
- 1.7 Performance issues
- 1.8 Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
- 1.9 No SD card detected
- 1.10 Overheating problems (common Oukitel K4000 plus problems and fixes)
Common Oukitel K4000 plus problems and fixes
This is one of the best available gadgets from the Oukitel as a smartphone for those who believe in using it decently. You might have no idea but there are certain issues which you can still face. Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if you follow the information about the common Oukitel K4000 plus problems and fixes in this post in a manner which is not recommended. Make sure you proceed with methods to deal with the problems exactly in the way they are mentioned.
The present-day devices don’t have the keypad and we all are aware of this fact. Therefore, the functionality largely depends on the touchscreen and it should work in an error-free manner all the time. In case you are facing some issues while operating your phone through the touchscreen, the following unresponsive touchscreen related common Oukitel K4000 plus problems and fixes can help you.
- Make sure there is no pending update
- Tear the glass guard from the screen in case it is old
- Make sure there is no fault app installed in your phone
- Don’t full the device’s default memory
- Avoid charging your phone from power sources whose rating doesn’t match with the device battery
- Gently clean the screen. It might have oil and grease particles on them
There is no need to mention why device connectivity is important. The fact is smartphones often perform most of their tasks by exchanging the data. Therefore the data exchange should be smooth all the times. If it is not, there are various problems a user can face. Any fault in the default connectivity apps such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi cannot impose a diverse array of barriers on the overall functionality of the Smartphone. If these are the problems which you are facing, here are some of the best available methods to help you.
Bluetooth connectivity issues (common Oukitel K4000 plus problems and fixes)
- To fix the Bluetooth problem, begin with a simple reboot
- Check if the device visibility is not hidden
- Clean the Bluetooth history if you haven’t for a long time
- Disable immediately the power saving mode on the device
- Don’t share infected files through Bluetooth
- Update the default app if the same is available
Wi-Fi connectivity issues (common Oukitel K4000 plus problems and fixes)
- You might have recently changed your Wi-Fi password and forget to update the same in the phone
- If there is a yellow icon on the signal bars, this indicates the problem is from the network provider’s end. Simply reboot your device in this case
- Delete the connection and add it once again
- If the signal strength if poor, go close to the router
- Turn OFF your router for 10 seconds and then turn it ON again. Try connecting the device after this.
- Make sure you haven’t utilized the entire bandwidth of the device
- Always set a password on the Wi-Fi
- IF the problem is not solved with these methods, reconfigure simply your Wi-Fi router
Bad camera quality (common Oukitel K4000 plus problems and fixes)
This device has been equipped with an 8MP primary camera and a 2MP secondary camera. OF course, it’s not as useful when compared to a modern day gadget. However, this really doesn’t mean you cannot capture quality snaps with this device. Here are some of the best available methods to help you deal with this problem in case you are facing the same.
- Rather than doing anything else, first of all simply make sure that the camera flash is set to automatic mode whenever you are capturing the picture. Avoid using the flashlight during the day time
- Proceed with a simple reboot and see if the problem is solved
- Make sure there is no pending update for the app you are using
- It is always good if you prefer the default camera app than any other
- You have to select the right shooting mode based on the nearby conditions
- Make sure the camera output is set on High resolution
- Check if there is any dust particles on the lens or if it is unclean. Avoid touching the lend with naked hands
Quick Battery draining & slow charging
The fast battery draining and the slow charging is a major problem that often declare its presence in the phone due to factors that may or may not be directly associated with the battery. There are certain things you should be careful about. It is not necessary always that you face all these issues just because of a hardware battery problem. Check out the solutions below.
- Don’t let the apps run in the background if they are not required
- Make sure the Wi-Fi hotspot is not turned on
- If you connected your device with Bluetooth with another device, terminate the connection after receiving transferring the data.
- Disable app notifications from the app settings
- Avoid using a pirated charger or other accessories
- Remove the third-party apps from the phone
- Avoid downloading multiple files simultaneously
The SIM might not be functioning well due to a diverse array of reasons and the fact is most of the time the users are not aware of all of them. To fix the SIM-related problems, here are some of the methods available.
- If you find any physical damage on the SIM, replace it
- Don’t use a SIM tray that is not authorized
- For ejecting the SIM from the phone, always follow the recommended procedure
- Make sure your SIM is not disable by the network provider
- Check if the SIM is inserted in the right slot
- Select the network manually from the SIM settings
- Replacement of the SIM card is the only option if other methods wouldn’t work for you
Earpiece Sounds Robotic
This problem arrives generally due to hardware issues in the device. However, there are a few solutions which you can try and can have results as per expectation. Check them out below
- First of all, see if the problem is gone with a simple restart
- Open the device in Safe mode and check the status of the problem
- May be your earpiece is having cable fault in it
- If there is a update available for the sound driver, download and update the same
- Last option is to perform a hard rest if other methods wouldn’t work
Smartphones are designed to not to run low on performance irrespective of the task they perform. However, performance actually depends upon the way a user handle the smartphone and many factors are there which can directly influence the same. You can simply proceed with the following methods and instructions to get the things back on the track if the slow performance is an issue with your gadget
- Always install apps from Play Store than any other platform. This is important in performance point aspect
- If too many apps are not updated, you need to perform this task gently
- Always keep some empty space in the device
- Don’t keep the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth ON while you don’t need them
- Make sure the downloading folder is as freer as possible. Don’t keep too many files in it
- Check if the data in the phone is affected with the virus
Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
A lot of reasons are there for this problem. If you are unable to find the one which is causing the problem for you, here is what you can do simply.
- Perform a simple reboot on your device first of all
- Make sure the cable you are using is genuine and in proper working condition
- Check if there is a physical damage on the PC/device USB port
- Use a parallel port if one fails
- Make sure that the USB drivers are up to date
- Clean the port gently
- Update the device OS if it is pending
- Make sure the connection is not loose
No SD card detected
There is always a need to use an additional memory card with modern day devices due to rise in the data demand and needs of the user. Hopefully, all major manufacturers allow users to use them and can simply keep up the pace in this matter. However, if the SD card related problems declare their presence in your phone, you can simply go ahead with the methods below.
- Remove the memory card and again insert it in the device. This can probably solve your concern
- Make sure not to buy an SD card which is not authorized by the manufacturer
- Insert properly the SD card in the slot and make sure the same is not physically damaged
- Format the card and try again
- If the problem is not solved, you need to replace the same
Overheating problems (common Oukitel K4000 plus problems and fixes)
If overheating is a problem you are facing with your device even during a gentle use, here is what you can do to get the things back on track
- Update the apps if they are pending
- Whenever you use any app, close it before you turn OFF the device screen
- You might be charging your phone through a faulty socket
- Update the device OS if it is pending
- Don’t charge your phone beyond 90 %
The methods that have been discussed about the common Oukitel K4000 plus problems and fixes in this post can probably solve your concern. In case the problem doesn’t solve, you can perform a hard reset as it works in most of the cases. Let us know if you need more information about the common Oukitel K4000 plus problems and fixes.