It’s not just the Note series that has enabled Samsung in shaping a reputation that it presently has. The fact is there are many smartphones launched by the Korean manufacturer which have enabled them to build a solid reputation. There is nothing wrong to say that Samsung is a trusted brand globally and there are a very large number of die-hard fans of this manufacturer. The leading reason for this is the smartphone series they have launched in last few years. It’s actually Samsung that started the smartphone era and taught many people that they can use this type of gadget to perform several tasks when no one actually imaged anything like that. Well, today we are going to share with you the common Samsung Galaxy A9 pro problems and fixes.
This is an amazing device which Samsung launched in March 2016 and still, it has a lot of users in different parts of the world. Because it’s almost going to be two years of its launch, many users have started reporting about the issues they are experiencing. The good thing is most of them are avoidable. In this post, some of the very useful information on the common Samsung Galaxy A9 pro problems and fixes has been mentioned which helps you to keep up the pace in this matter.
Samsung Galaxy A9 pro has a very good hardware specification. It comes with 4GB RAM which in conjunction with 1.8GHz octa-core processor enable users to assure performance. The massive 6-inch screen attracts the attention of those who love enjoying their favorite stuff on a large size display. The same is capable to offer a resolution of 1920 x 080 pixels. The device has 32GB ROM but if you have more memory needs, Samsung has provided an option to extend the memory by upto 256 GB through an SD card.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 pro packs a 16MP primary camera and an 8MP secondary one to shoot pictures and videos without compromising the quality. The 5000mAh non-removable battery is good enough to cater the needs of those who use their device for most of the time. Initially, this device was based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow but now users have the opportunity to update it to Android 7 Nougat. Although everything seems good, it too experiences some minor glitches due to OS. Check out the common Samsung Galaxy A9 pro problems and fixes below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Common Samsung Galaxy A9 pro problems and fixes
- 1.1 Doesn’t recognize the PC
- 1.2 Unresponsive Touchscreen
- 1.3 Picture/Wallpaper doesn’t fit the screen
- 1.4 Connectivity issues
- 1.5 Apps showing unexpected behavior
- 1.6 Performance issues
- 1.7 Poor camera quality
- 1.8 Overheating Problem
- 1.9 Slow charging (common Samsung Galaxy A9 pro problems and fixes)
- 1.10 Battery draining quickly
- 1.11 SIM related problems (common Samsung Galaxy A9 pro problems and fixes)
Common Samsung Galaxy A9 pro problems and fixes
Many users are expecting that the issues will be solved in the next update and i.e. Android Oreo 8.0. However, Samsung seems to have no plans to upgrade this device to Oreo. Therefore, you can proceed with the information about the common Samsung Galaxy A9 pro problems and fixes mentioned in this post. Although this information has been tested, Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if any damage is caused to the device while you follow anything mentioned here.
Doesn’t recognize the PC
Connecting the smartphone to the PC is something which is very common. In fact, the same is required for a number of reasons in the present scenario. In case your device is not detecting the PC upon connection, you can try the following
- Simply enable the Developers option on the phone through the recommended method and enable the USB debugging
- If the problem is not solved, change the USB configuration to MTP
- Update the USB drivers on your phone and PC
- Always use the quality and original connecting cable
- Use a parallel USB port if the other doesn’t work properly
Samsung bears an excellent reputation when it comes to manufacturing the smartphone display. In fact, it’s Samsung that sells displays to the Apple. Therefore having a hardware issue in the screen is something for which you need not to worry. This is because the chances of the same are too low. Check out the following set of guides and methods to avoid this problem
- Clean the screen gently. The grease and oil particles often create this issue
- The screen is not operating properly due to the screen protector you have installed. Remove it and replace it with a new one
- Make sure there is no app-related problem due to which this issue will be there.
- Make sure the screen and your hands are not wet
- Always make sure not to use any accessory with the phone which is not recommended
Picture/Wallpaper doesn’t fit the screen
This is believed to be a serious issue in this device. The prime reason is Samsung Galaxy A9 pro comes with a 6-inch screen. Most of the images are designed to be reflected under 5.8-inch screen. However, you can expect this issue to be fixed in the next update. By the time you can try any of the various image editing apps available on the Play Store.
Frequent dropping of the connection with your Samsung Galaxy A9 pro is an issue that probably seems to be unavoidable. However, there is nothing like that. You can get rid of both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity issues very simply. Here is what you need to do for this.
- First make sure your Wi-Fi antenna or the router is not faulty
- It may also have a wrong cable connection
- Check whether the network is stable. The factors such as bad weather and fast blowing winds in your are can some affect the Wi-Fi performance
- Forget all the networks and add the one you want to connect for the time being again
- Update the default apps on the phone as this problem could also arrive due to the same reason
- You need to immediately disable the power saving mode first of all if it is enabled
- Clean the cache memory of the Bluetooth app
- If there is a latest version of the SO available, download and update your device
- Don’t keep the history of Bluetooth devices. Erase it as it could be the reason of this problem
- Don’t hide the Bluetooth visibility. You may forget it later and can face this issue
Apps showing unexpected behavior
You first of all make sure that the apps are totally up to date. In case they are, this problem could be due to the weak internet connection. You can follow the below information to avoid it from your device.
- The useful apps should always be installed from the Play-Store
- Make sure there is no older version of apps in the device
- Select the apps based on their rating when it comes to downloading them from the source
- Don’t let the apps run in the background after you are done with them
- Don’t change the Settings of the apps to Custom
It is quite true that you don’t want your Samsung Galaxy A9 pro is a slow performer. However, the fact couldn’t be denied that performance often degrades with time. You can try the following guide to eliminate this issue simply
- If your device is running slowly, you first need to check if the memory is completely full. Most of the time this is the reason to this problem
- The Wi-Fi hot spot might be shared among multiple devices
- If you frequently connect your device with the other devices, make sure to have a antivirus app installed on your phone
- While you put your phone on charging, always attend the phone call after removing it from the same
Poor camera quality
The low quality images always spoils the mood and especially if someone lover capturing the snaps. Well, you need to keep this thing in your mind that poor quality images are not always the result of a hardware issue. There can be certain other reasons due to which this issue could be there. So try the following methods to avoid this.
- With the new devices, there is always a transparent cover installed on the screen and the back, you need to remove it first of all
- Updating the camera app you are using is necessary whenever a new update arrives
- There are multiple shooting modes in the camera settings for enabling users to have the best experience with the camera, you need to select the one depending upon the nearby conditions
- The camera flash should be turned On when the lights around you are low
A device that overheats basically reflects a motherboard issue. However, this is not the only reason for the same. Before you reach any conclusion or take your device to the authorized repair shop, try the following methods to keep up the pace.
- Remove the phone from charging once it is 90% charged
- Don’t download files which are very complex to fit in the default memory of the phone
- The charger you use should be the same that you find in the device box
- The RAM should be kept free from apps as much as you can
- While charging the phone through PC USB and laptop, make sure you are not using the device
Slow charging (common Samsung Galaxy A9 pro problems and fixes)
First you should be clear of the fact that Samsung Galaxy A9 pro takes a few extra minutes to charge. This is because it comes with the powerful 5000mAh battery. However, if it’s too slow in charging, check out the following methods
- This could happen due to the power problems in the source
- Always update the OS and apps on time
- The connecting cable should be free from generally faults
- Don’t use the phone while charging
- Keep the Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth OFF during charging
- Close the background apps
- Simply reboot your phone
- Performa hard reset if no other method work
Battery draining quickly
The 5000mAh battery Samsung Galaxy A9 pro has been equipped with is capable to offer a two full days backup once you charge it. However, a few users have reported that the battery is draining too quickly and without showing any symptom. If this is a problem with your device too, check out the suggested solutions below to avoid it
- Don’t install too many apps in the phone
- While performing multitasking, make sure not to download the heavy files on the device
- Update the device Os if it is not updated yet
- Clean the cache memory of the apps
- Don’t turn On the features unnecessarily
The SIM related issues can declare their presence when you improperly insert it in the device through the SIM tray. This can even cause damage to the hardware and to the SIM as well. Therefore this task is to be performed very carefully. If the SIM is ok and has been inserted properly in the device, you can try the following methods if it still doesn’t show the network
- Remove the SIM tray and re-insert it again in the phone
- The SIM might have no active services on it by the network provider
- The SIM card should be inserted in the recommended slot
- You need to select the network selection mode to automatic
- Get the SIM replaced if the problem is still there
This information regarding the common Samsung Galaxy A9 pro problems and fixes can be trusted by any user. In case there is anything which you need to know about the common Samsung Galaxy A9 pro problems and fixes, you can let us know the same through the comment section below.