Samsung is one among the top smartphone manufacturing brands in the world. There is nothing wrong to say that it has no comparison when it comes to overall number of models available by a single manufacturer. The Korean manufacturer has gained a lot of reputation and it not just because they come up with some high-end devices but it’s due to the fact that they have devices which are best in every aspect. Samsung believes in coming with gadgets which are a true combination of price and quality. Today we are going to discuss the common Samsung Galaxy C9 pro problems and fixes.
Basically C9 pro got a lot of public attention when it was first introduced. Still there are many users who own it and are recently a few have reported to face some common issues. Most of these issues are related to software and can thus be avoided. However, this doesn’t actually mean you need to bring your device to a repair shop or service center. In this post we will introduce you to the useful information about the common Samsung Galaxy C9 pro problems and fixes that simply let you eliminate them with simple methods.
Before discussing the same, it’s good to have a look on the specifications of Samsung Galaxy C9 pro. It helps to understand the common Samsung Galaxy C9 pro problems and fixes properly and the same can be avoided in no time after the same. This device was launched in the year 2016. At the time of launch, it was having Android Marshmallow 6.0. Later an update for Android Nougat was released for this device.
It comes with a 6.0-inch screen which is good enough for those who love enjoying content on a large display. The same is capable to offer a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. For performance, this device has been equipped with a 1.44GHz octa-core processor and the powerful 6GB of RAM contributes a lot in making in powerful and an excellent performer. It has 64 GB of ROM but users can boost the memory upto 256GB with the help of an SD card.
It comes with a 16MP primary camera and an equivalent Selfie shooter for those who love capturing snaps/videos. As far as the matter of battery is concerned, the powerful 4000mAH battery make sure that users get a full day backup once it is charged fully. Let us now pay attention to the common Samsung Galaxy C9 pro problems and fixes.
Table of Contents
- 1 Common Samsung Galaxy C9 pro problems and fixes
- 2 Apps showing unexpected behavior
- 2.1 Unresponsive Touchscreen
- 2.2 Doesn’t recognize the PC
- 2.3 Connectivity issues
- 2.4 Poor camera quality
- 2.5 Performance issues (common Samsung Galaxy C9 pro problems and fixes)
- 2.6 Slow charging
- 2.7 Overheating Problem
- 2.8 SIM related problems (common Samsung Galaxy C9 pro problems and fixes)
- 2.9 Battery draining quickly
Common Samsung Galaxy C9 pro problems and fixes
It has already mentioned that most of the issues are due to OS related bugs. They will probably be fixed in the next update. However, noone knows when the same will be released by the Samsung. Therefore you can consider the information about the common Samsung Galaxy C9 pro problems and fixes as mentioned in this post. Make sure to follow it in the recommended manner. GetDroidtips.com cannot be held responsible for anything that goes wrong.
Apps showing unexpected behavior
The most common factor responsible for this is outdated apps. Thus, if you haven’t updated them, do it right now. There are certain chances that the problem will be gone. In case the same is still present, you need to try the following possible methods.
- Disable third-party app installation and remove all the apps you have installed from other sources than Play store.
- Go to Settings-more networks-mobile network-access point names.
- Tap on APN for your network.
- Change the APN Protocol to IPv4 or IPv4/IPv6.
The Samsung Galaxy C9 pro has a massive 6-inch screen. If it is not responding to your instructions, it’s not always mean that the device is having a hardware issue. There can be certain other factors that could be responsible for this. Therefore, you must make sure of the same. Check out the following methods to avoid this problem.
- First of all, see if the problem is gone with a simple restart
- Make sure you are not wearing mittens or gloves while using your device
- Clean the screen and make sure there are no oil or dust particles
- There could be a software problem in some cases and the touch screen is unable to perform its tasks
- Last option is to perform a factory restore.
Doesn’t recognize the PC
There is nothing wrong to say that many times there is a need to create a cable connection between s smartphone and the PC. Although a wireless connection is also possible but many important tasks such as installing a custom ROM can be accomplished reliably only when devices are connected with PC through a cable. A few users of the Galaxy C9 pro have reported that the device doesn’t respond upon connecting it with a PC> If you are one among them, here is the solution
- First of all, open device Settings and scroll down to find About Phone
- Keep tapping on Build Number several times till a pop-up appears
- The pop up will say “You are now a developer.”
- You can check a new option will appear in the Settings and i.e. Developer Options.
- Open it and then tap USB debugging to enable it.
- You may have to reboot the phone once.
- Plug in the phone and change USB configuration to MTP.
- Perform a hard rest if nothing works. However, you need to save your data first as it deletes everything on the device memory.
Recently a few users reported about the issues they faced while connecting their device with the Wi-Fi internet and while Bluetooth connections for data transfer. If you also face the same, there is actually nothing to worry. Below are the procedures to assist you keep up the pace simply
- Open device Settings first and click Connections.
- You will see the option Wi-Fi. Click on it.
- This makes your device automatically scan for the available networks and will display them on the screen.
- When the first scanning has ended, tap for a few seconds on the Wi-Fi you want to connect and choose to forget the same
- Then, tap on the same network you want to connect. Fill the authentication details and you’re done. When you select an open network, there is no need to enter the password.
- Make sure our router is in working condition and is not experiencing any issue from the network provider.
- Make sure no power saving mode should be enabled.
- Turn the Bluetooth of your device ON and OFF.
- If the problem is still there, Open Bluetooth Settings and clear the cache.
- Restart your Samsung Galaxy C9 pro
- If there are multiple profiles, then maybe you have exceeded the limit of profiles you can save. Thus, you need to delete old and profiles no longer in use.
Poor camera quality
The C9 pro cameras are pretty good in performing their task. However, a few users are not happy with the quality. There can be certain reasons why the camera is showing blur of capturing poor quality snaps/videos. Try the following set of methods to get the things back on track.
- Make sure there is no dust in the camera lens
- Make sure you tear the transparent cover from the screen and front the back which is installed on the new devices
- Make sure you selected the appropriate shooting mode depending on the lightning conditions
- Check if the default camera app is running properly. You can check this with many apps available on the Play Store.
Performance issues (common Samsung Galaxy C9 pro problems and fixes)
Performance is one of the biggest factors that decide the success of a device. In case the same perform slowly, of course users have reasons to replace it. However, if you are facing it on Samsung Galaxy C9 and are planning to replace it due to the very same reason, we suggest you to first try the following methods.
- Make sure that your device storage is not fully filled. It comes with 64 GB ROM by default and if you fill it completely, of course it will put some burden on the processor and on the RAM which could lead to this problem
- See if there is any virus in your device affecting it
- Remove all the third-party apps you installed
A device that needs more time to charge is generally not considered as good by the modern smartphone users. Well, the fact is there are a lot of factors that can highly influence the charging time of a device. It depends on the way you use it and how many applications you have on your device. Check out the following to avoid the issue
- Don’t use any other charger than the one which comes with your phone
- If you are using the power bank, make sure they are authorized by the manufacturer or are compatible in every aspect with your device
- See if your device is totally up to date.
- Make sure there are no dust particles around the charging port
- Check if the connecting cable and the adapter are in working condition or not. Make sure there is no physical damage on any on them.
- Check if the power socket is in proper working condition.
- Make sure all the apps in the background are closed.
- If the problem still exist, you need to perform a hard rest or need to get it checked at an authorized repair shop
If the 4000mAh battery is draining too quickly, of course you have reasons to worry. However, it is not always necessary that the battery is damaged or having another similar problem. In most of the cases the problem can be solved by the following methods.
- Make sure you clear the cache for all installed apps
- Update your device to the latest version if you haven’t
- Charge your device with the recommended charger only (the one that comes with the device)
- Make sure there is no extra burden on RAM due to any reason
The SIM card problems always seem very daunting but actually they are not. There can be certain reasons why your device is refusing to accept the new SIM card. Try the following to get the things in your favor.
- First of all, make sure your SIM is in proper working condition
- If it is too old, get it replaced before you use it in your Samsung Galaxy C9 pro
- Make sure there are no compatibility issues related to the frequency
- If problem still exists, get your phone checked thoroughly
Battery draining quickly
The overall backup of a device depends on the way a user uses it. If you think the juice in your battery comes to an end too quickly, you can go with the following methods.
- If your device battery is draining too quickly, the most common factor is installation of a third-party app. Thus you need to disable it by taking your phone into the safe mode.
- Make sure all the apps are closed and not running in the background.
- See if all the installed apps are up to date or not. If not, update them immediately
- Make sure your device too has all latest updates installed on it.
This is all that you should know about the common Samsung Galaxy C9 pro problems and fixes. The methods which are discussed have been tested and can actually help you a lot in this matter. If you need any other information about the common Samsung Galaxy C9 pro problems and fixes, do let us know in the comment section below.