Samsung is one of the well-known Smartphone manufacturing brands in the current time. The best thing about them is they come with a full range of smartphones that have price range affordable for one and all. You might have no idea but the fact is Samsung gadgets are simply good enough to be trusted. The users can always get what they invested for and Samsung never let them compromise with anything. The vast support, quality, phones in almost every price range, simple the best features, are some of the major reasons for their success. In addition to this, coming with smartphones that are totally user-friendly also enable them to keep the pace all the time up in this matter. In this post, I will introduce you to the common Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime problems and fixes.
This device is well-known in the market and users have reviewed it one of the best gadgets Samsung ever introduced. Although it is good in every aspect, there are some common problems that have also been reported by a few users. You might be wondering about the quality of the device after reading this statement. Well, I would like to let you know there is nothing to worry if you need to buy this gadget. This is because most of the reported issues are basic and are actually related to Android. They are common in most of the phones based on Android. You can simply make them go from your device. Check out below the information on common Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime problems and fixes.
Prior to discussing the common Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime problems and fixes, let us first pay attention to the hardware specifications of this phone. This will actually help you to get more out from the methods discussed in this post while troubleshooting your gadget. Samsung has powered this device with a 5.50-inch touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution.
It has a 1.6GHz octa-core processor that make sure users need not to waste the time just because of tasks that need more time. As far as the matter of RAM is concerned, it packs a 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM for storing the data. This device comes with a 3300mAh battery and you need not to worry about the backup due to very same reason. Samsung has powered it with Android 7.1.1 Nougat which makes sure of reliable performance. The 13MP primary and the 13MP secondary cameras let the users capture their precious moments simply. Let us now come to the common Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime problems and fixes.
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime problems and fixes
- Connectivity issues
- No SD card detected
- Performance issues (common Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime problems and fixes)
- Quick Battery draining & slow charging
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic
- SIM related problems (common Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime problems and fixes)
- Bad camera quality
- Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
- Unresponsive Touchscreen
- Overheating problems
Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime problems and fixes
This device has been introduced in January 2018. Later or sooner you can also experience the issues mentioned in this post and thus it would be good to gain knowledge on the common Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime problems and fixes. The methods are trusted and work reliability on all the Samsung gadgets that comes in this class. Thus you can proceed simply. It must be noted that Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible for anything that goes wrong while you follow this guide due to your own mistake.
Most of the tasks that a Smartphone can perform depend largely on the nothing but the internet. Although most of the devices are 4G enabled, the fact is a stable internet speed can only be assured when the device is connected to Wi-Fi. Also, Bluetooth connectivity is important to perform many other tasks. However, it has been seen that the devices having connectivity issues related to both are becoming common. You can try the following methods to avoid them simply.
Bluetooth connectivity issues (common Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime problems and fixes)
- Before doing anything else, simply restart the device any check if the problem is gone
- Keep it in mind that that this issue could be due to the reason that you haven’t made the Bluetooth connection visible to nearby devices
- Turn the power saving mode OFF. This could also be the reason why you are facing this issue
- Clear the cache memory and check the status of the problem
- Delete some or all profiles if there are many of them exists
- Perform a hard reset and probably this method will work in case others wouldn’t
Wi-Fi connectivity issues (common Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime problems and fixes)
- Open the main Settings of the phone and click Connections.
- Click Wi-Fi after it
- Let the available connections displayed on the screen simply
- Forget the connection you own and add it again
- Enter the authentication details
- Click OK
- If the problem is still there, check if the router is working properly or not
No SD card detected
Non-operation of Scared is a major problem for many users. It actually wouldn’t let them enhance the overall memory of their device which is becoming a common need due to advancement is smartphone technologies. In case you are facing this problem, you need to pay attention to the following factors.
- The memory card you are using should be under the defined limit by the manufacturer of your phone
- Check if there is any compatibility issue responsible for this
- Re-insert the device after removing it
- Format the card and try it again
- Make sure there is no physical damage on the device due to which this problem is there
Performance issues (common Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime problems and fixes)
Performance related issues always seem critical to deal with but it is not always necessary that they are. You can avoid them simply by gaining some useful information about them. There is actually nothing to worry as you can probably get the favorable outcome. Go ahead with the methods below simply.
- Always keep some free space on the device storage
- Clean all the viruses if they are present in the device
- Update and install the latest version of all the apps you have in your phone
- Remove phone from charging in case you want to use it
- It would be good for you to uninstall the third-party apps you have on your device
Quick Battery draining & slow charging
In case the battery of your device is draining too quickly and it is taking more time for charging, you actually need not to worry about anything. This is because the fault can be due to many possible reasons you might not familiar with. Therefore try the methods which have been listed below.
- Install all pending updates. The outdated version could be the reasons for the same
- Memory card related errors can also give rise to this issue. Check the same
- The charger should be authorized and should match the power specifications of your device
- After installing any app, keep the notifications OFF in case they are not required
- Both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth while not in use can also be the reason to this issue. Therefore it is always suggested to you to keep them OFF
- Avoid overcharging. Turn off the charger when the battery is 90% charged
- Don’t keep the screen on when you don’t use your phone
- Don’t enhance the brightness level too much
- Always close the application from the background after using them
Earpiece Sounds Robotic
This problem could be due to reasons that might be exceptional for the users. To avoid it, the method that can help you is spotlighted below.
- Use another good quality earpiece for doing a phone call.
- Check if the problem still exists when you use another earpiece
- Make the sound louder by simply enhancing the sound level from the volume up button while making a call
It is always a good idea to gain knowledge about the SIM related common Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime problems and fixes. This helps you to avoid most of the issues in a very reliable manner. Check out below the methods that can help you in this matter
- The SIM card should be inserted carefully and properly in the device
- Avoid anything that can cause the physical damage to the SIM and the tray.
- Perform a self check for the physical damage in the SIM slot
- Get the SIM replacement if it is old before you use it on the new device
- Check the phone thoroughly if problem is still there. Try inserting another SIM card to see if the issue sis till there or not
Bad camera quality
Although there are several features smartphones are equipped with these days. Poor quality of cameras can be the alone reasons why users often need to change their gadgets. In case you are facing this problem on your Samsung Galaxy On7 prime, you can try the methods and instructions below.
- Clean the camera lens gently. There might be dust present on it that can be the real cause of this issue
- Uninstall any other app you use for camera. There might be bugs in it due to which you might be having this issue
- Select the shooting mode depending on the light and visibility
- If you use a back cover, make sure it doesn’t cover the camera lens
- Always select the camera settings to high-resolution for better results
- Clear the camera app cache
- Focus properly on the object before clicking the capture button
Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
Don’t think this problem is always there due to OS. There could be other reasons too for this. To know about them, you can check the below points
- Unlock the device screen and click on the main settings of the phone
- Scroll down to find the About Us and tap on the Build Number for around 7 times after opening the About us
- Reboot the device simply after this
- If problem is still there, enable the USB debugging
- Set the USB configuration to MTP
- Make sure you have all the latest USB drivers installed on the device
- If using a cable connection, check for any physical damage on it
The unresponsive touchscreen is a problem which you can avoid simply by the methods that has been spotlighted below.
- Restart your device simply and check the status of the problem
- You might have multiple apps pending in your device to be updated. Go for it
- Check out the OS of your device. The unexpected of the behavior could be due to this problem also
- Don’t mistake these issues with others until you have solid proof with you
- Remove the gloves and then try operating the screen in case you are wearing them. At the same time, make sure there is no dust on your hands
- Check if there is an internal damage to the screen
- Don’t use cheap screen protectors
- Perform a hard reset if the problem is still there
Smartphones are widely engaged in several tasks in the present time. Many users use them for long hours and perform various tasks. On an average basis, a user spends around 5 to 10 percent of the time in a day using his/her smartphone. Well, this gives these gadgets good reasons to have this problem. However, the fact is there is nothing to worry. The same can be avoided through the methods listed below.
- Installing apps from the third-party sources could be the reason for this issue
- Don’t engage your device in more than one heavy tasks at the same time
- Charge your device through the charger that comes with the phone
- If you use a power bank, make sure it matches the power rating of your device
- Impose a strict upper limit on the brightness level depending on the need and visibility
- Clear the cache memory for the apps
- Dont use cheap carry case
This is all that you should know about the common Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime problems and fixes. For more information on this topic, you can comment on the below section. In case the problem still exists after following this guide, you can simply proceed with the Samsung official support.