When Sony made their entry to the International smartphone market, all manufacturers had a big reason to worry. Well, I would like to tell you that we are talking about Sony and thus there is no need for me to provide a solid proof or to give much emphasis on the authenticity of the previous statement. One of their recently introduced phones is Sony Xperia L2 which is one of the finest devices till date. Although it is good enough to be trusted, a few users have reported about common issues which they are experiencing with this device. You might have no idea but most of the issues associated are due to no other reason than the OS related problems. This post let you know more about the common Sony Xperia L2 problems and fixes in a very reliable manner.
Sony is actually a reputed manufacturer and they have multiple specializations in manufacturing the electronic goods. In terms of camera quality and screen resolution, they have no comparison with anyone else. This is also one of the finest reasons why their devices are popular and in fact why almost all the phones they launch become flagships for them. If you are using this widget, probably you don’t want it to face any of the issues. However, as already mentioned, most of the issues are due to bugs in OS like all Android-based gadgets. Also, users have no reason to worry because it is possible and easy to deal the concerned problems. Check out more about the common Sony Xperia L2 problems and fixes in the below paragraphs.
Well, Sony Xperia just hit the smartphone markets and not many users are familiar with the hardware and other specification of this device due to very same reason. In order to gain more knowledge on the common Sony Xperia L2 problems and fixes, users need to understand this section also. This smartphone actually comes with a 5.5-inch screen which is capable to provide the best experience on the displayed data due to its ability to offer 720 x 280 pixels. The powerful processor makes sure that users can quickly perform all the tasks. At the same time, RAM makes sure that devices don’t face any performance related problem easily.
As far as the matter of memory is concerned, users are able to store 32GB of data in the default memory which can be extended by upto 256GB like most of the Sony gadgets. This device packs a 13MP primary and an 8MP secondary camera. It runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and has a 3300mah battery equipped in it. Check out now the guide on common Sony Xperia L2 problems and fixes in below section
Table of Contents
- 1 Common Sony Xperia L2 problems and fixes
- 1.1 Connectivity issues
- 1.2 SIM related problems
- 1.3 Bad camera quality
- 1.4 Performance issues
- 1.5 Overheating problems (common Sony Xperia L2 problems and fixes)
- 1.6 Earpiece Sounds Robotic
- 1.7 Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
- 1.8 Quick Battery draining & slow charging
- 1.9 Unresponsive Touchscreen
- 1.10 No SD card detected (common Sony Xperia L2 problems and fixes)
Common Sony Xperia L2 problems and fixes
It is better to keep a note of the fact that the information you will find in this post about the common Sony Xperia L2 problems and fixes is reliable and can be trusted. However, Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible for anything that goes wrong because of your own mistake.
Smartphones often need to be connected to a Wi-Fi router for reliable and quick internet speed. At the same time, many users transfer data through Bluetooth among different devices. If your Sony Xperia L2 is facing these issues, there is no need to worry a lot. You can try the following set of solutions and instructions to get the things right back on the track.
Bluetooth connectivity issues (common Sony Xperia L2 problems and fixes)
- Make sure the device is already not connected to another device
- Clear the Bluetooth Cache from the Settings
- Set the Bluetooth connection to Discoverable to all nearby devices
- The power saving mode should always be disabled
- Delete the history of previously connected devices
- Perform the hard reset if the problem iss till there
Wi-Fi connectivity issues (common Sony Xperia L2 problems and fixes)
- Open device Settings first and click Connections.
- Forget all the connections and add the one again you want to use at the time being
- Open Wi-Fi settings and make sure you enter the correct password
- There might be a strict upper limit on the overall number of devices that can be connected with the router. Make sure such a limit has not been exceed
- The network services should be enabled on your connection
- There should be no hardware problems in the router
The mobile phone SIM cards are responsible for most of the tasks users can perform on a device. Failure or improper functionality of same can make a device totally useless. Thus, you need to deal with this issue carefully. The fact is this problem could be due to one or simply more than one issue and the same cannot always be located easily. Try following methods to get things in your favor.
- See if there is a physical damage on the SIM tray. Replace it immediately if you find the same
- Always use the SIM ejector properly. You might have caused damage to the SIM while doing this task in an improper manner
- The SIM card should be in proper working condition and there should be no dust on it
- If the problem is not resolved, you need to replace your card
Bad camera quality
Well, there are hardly any chances that Sony devices face camera problems. This is due to the fact that Sony cameras are world famous and they often pay a lot of attention in manufacturing them. However, if still the camera quality is failing to meet your expectation, you can try the following methods and instructions to get the things back on the track
- Always prefer the default camera app than any other
- Focus on the object properly before you click on the camera button
- Remove the dust particles from the lens
- Remove the transparent cover from the cameras
- Select the shooting mode as per the conditions around surroundings
- Disable all the third-party apps
- Update the device OS
- Set the image quality to the high-resolution pictures
Well, there is no need for me to explain you why performance matters when it comes to using a gadget. Without performance, any user can have a very bad experience with a smartphone. In case you are not in a position to get the best and in fact the stunning performance from your gadget, there is nothing to worry about. Try the methods below to solve this issue.
- Keep some space empty on your phone. Don’t exceed the same beyond a limit
- Check if there is any virus in the phone
- Update the apps whenever the same arrives
- Disconnect the phone from charging while using it
Overheating problems (common Sony Xperia L2 problems and fixes)
Most of the time phones declare this problem when users don’t pay proper attention to their devices. However, because Sony Xperia L2 is a best and recently introduced gadget, it cannot be expected to have this issue. Although not much users have reported about the same, you can try the following methods to avoid it in case you are one among those very few users who have faced it.
- If you think this problem arrived after installing a specific app, remove it immediately from the phone
- Don’t hold updates for long time
- Don’t keep the device RAM engaged in heavy tasks
- Don’t use accessories which are not authorized
- Keep the level of brightness under control
- Clear the cache of the phone with time
Earpiece Sounds Robotic
It is quite true that the sound quality a device offers matters a lot. Without the same, users often have to compromise with their favorite music. Thus, it’s necessary to deal with this issue immediately you find it in your device. Try the following methods to avoid it.
- See if the problem is gone when you use another quality earpiece
- Press the volume up button during the phone call. This can solve the issue temporarily
- Perform a hard reset if the problem is still there
Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
Don’t worry in case you cannot connect a reliable connection among your PC and smartphone. It is not always true that this glitch could be due to a hardware error. Try the methods below to get the things back on track.
- Always set the USB configuration to MTP
- Enable the Developers mode on the phone
- Reboot the device
- Install the latest USB drivers
Quick Battery draining & slow charging
Battery fast draining and the slow charging of the device haven’t been a common problem in the Sony devices. However, it could be due to other reasons than the mistakes made by manufactures. Check them out below and you can simply find a permanent solution to this problem.
- Install all the latest updates on your phone
- Make sure there is no physical damage to the phone
- Clean the charging port if there is dust in it
- Don’t use cheap quality accessories and chargers
- Keep the notifications OFF which you don’t need
- Close the apps when you don’t use it
- Reboot your device at least once in 48 hours
The device may experience this problem due to the factors that sometimes remains beyond the scope of information most of the users have. It is necessary to deal with this problem as it can make your device totally useless. Try the following to get the good results.
- Reboot your device and see if the issue is resolved
- Don’t wear gloves while using the phone
- Make sure your hands are not wet
- Don’t mistake this problem with any other
- The screen shouldn’t be physically damaged
- Remove the screen protector
No SD card detected (common Sony Xperia L2 problems and fixes)
The overall numbers of reasons due to which this problem declare its presence in the device are many. Therefore you should check them out one after one. Keep this thing in mind that such problems are not always easy to find. However, the best information about the common Sony Xperia L2 problems and fixes dealing with this section has been provided below for your help.
- Don’t use the large size memory card if you have limited memory needs
- Format your card in a recommended manner and re-insert it again in the device
- Always eject the card in a recommended manner
- Make sure both SDcard slot and the card itself doesn’t have a physical damage
That’s all about the common Sony Xperia L2 problems and fixes. You should keep this thing in your mind that most of the issues can be avoided with this guide. However, if not, you need to contact the support team immediately. Also, take your device to a nearby authorized repair shop to get it checked thoroughly.