Gone are those days when the International smartphone market was only controlled by Korean and American manufacturers. In the present time, Chinese smartphones have largely been seen competitors even to some of the well-established smartphone brands across the globe. One of the Chinese manufacturers which are widely attracting the attention of a very large number of users all over the world is Vkworld. Their flagship device S8 has record sales and it has become one of the widely discussed gadgets on the internet in the present time. You might have no idea that although it is one of the finest devices available, the fact cannot be denied that it is having a lot of issues with it. Most of them are related to OS. In this post, I will introduce you to common Vkworld S8 problems and fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and more.
To fix these issues, there is actually nothing much you need to do than to pay attention to some facts that are responsible for the issues. The methods about the common Vkworld S8 problems and fixes discussed in this post are very simple and reliable to follow. However, it would be good for you to first understand some useful information related to specifications, as well as the configuration of this device.
Vkworld S8 is a device that comes with a big (5.99-inch) screen that is capable to display any kind of content and users can easily keep up the pace while enjoying videos, images or anything else. It runs on Android Nougat 7.0. For performance, it has the massive 4GB RAM and 1.5 GHz octa-core processor. Both these factors contribute a lot in making it a pretty fast device. The 5500mAh battery is the reason why it can be used for two regular days once it is fully charged. The camera lovers can proceed with this device mainly because it has a combination of 13 MP (Primary) and 5MP secondary camera.
Despite having the best hardware configuration and specifications, it has been reported by a few users that they are experiencing some minor glitches. Well, you can find the useful information about the common Vkworld S8 problems and fixes in the below paragraphs.
Table of Contents
- 1 Common Vkworld S8 problems and fixes
- 1.1 Brightness problem
- 1.2 Connectivity issues
- 1.3 Unresponsive Touchscreen
- 1.4 Performance issues
- 1.5 Slow charging
- 1.6 Poor camera quality
- 1.7 Doesn’t recognize the PC
- 1.8 SIM related problems (common Vkworld S8 problems and fixes)
- 1.9 Overheating Problem
- 1.10 Battery draining quickly (common Vkworld S8 problems and fixes)
Common Vkworld S8 problems and fixes
As already mentioned, most of the information that is mentioned in this post about the common Vkworld S8 problems and fixes can be trusted simply. However, still, GetDroidtips.com cannot be held responsible in case anything goes wrong with your device.
A few users have reported that they are facing this issue with their device. It’s due to improper functioning of the brightness controlling sensor due to a minor issue in the OS. You can download any of the third-party applications from the Play Store to avoid this issue until the update is released by the manufacturer to fix it. One of the best available applications is “Lux Auto Brightness”
Connecting your device to the internet or with another device through Bluetooth is something that is needed frequently. Not all the users are lucky enough to avoid the concerned problems easily. However, if you are following the same with your VkWorld S8, here are the solutions mentioned for you.
- The very first thing to do is to see if the problem is gone with a simple reboot.
- Make sure our router is in working condition and is not experiencing any issue from the network provider.
- If not, open device Settings first and click on the option Connections.
- You will see the option Wi-Fi over there. Click on it.
- This makes your device automatically scan for the available networks and will display them on the screen.
- When the first scanning has ended, tap for a few seconds on the Wi-Fi you want to connect and choose to forget the same
- Then, tap on the same network you want to connect. Fill the authentication details and you’re done. When you select an open network, there is no need to enter the password.
- Make sure no power saving mode is enabled on your device
- Turn the Bluetooth of your device ON and OFF.
- If the problem is still there, Open Bluetooth Settings and clear the cache.
- Restart your device simply after this
- If there are multiple profiles, then maybe you have exceeded the limit of profiles you can save. Thus, you need to delete old and profiles no longer in use.
This is actually a common issue with many modern devices. IT can be due to more than one reason. Don’t always think that there is a hardware fault if the screen doesn’t work upon touching. Try the following solutions.
- First check if it is gone with a simple restart
- Make sure you are not wearing mittens or gloves while using your device
- Clean the screen and make sure there are no oil or dust particles present on it
- There could be a software problem in some cases and the touch screen is unable to perform its tasks
- Always keep at least 3 GB free space on device as it can also be the reason of this issue.
- Last option is to perform a factory restore if other methods doesn’t work
A slow performing device is something that always makes us angry. Of course no one expects the same after spending a reasonable amount of money. Try the following solutions against the performance issues of Vkworld S8.
- Make sure that your device ROM is not fully filled. If you fill it completely, of course it will put some burden on the processor and on the RAM which could lead to this problem
- See if there is any virus in your device which is affecting its performance
- Remove all the third-party apps you installed. For this, take your device into the safe mode.
- Perform factory rest if you cannot fix the same. Probably you will find significant improvements after performing the same. However, as mentioned earlier, don’t forget to save the device data.
Slow charging of a device can be due to a diverse array of reasons. You always need to make sure that the device is not involved in performing any task while you charge it. Otherwise, it will consume extra battery and will take more time to charge. First of all restart it and see if the problem is gone. If not, try the following solutions once after one.
- Don’t use any other charger than the one you get in the box.
- If you are using the power bank, make sure they are authorized by the manufacturer or are compatible in every aspect with your device
- See if your device OS is totally up to date.
- Make sure there are no dust particles around the charging port
- Check if the connecting cable and the adapter are in working condition or not. Make sure there is no physical damage on any on them.
- Check if the power socket is in proper working condition.
- Make sure all the apps in the background are closed.
- If the problem still exist, you need to perform a hard rest or need to get it checked at an authorized repair shop
Poor camera quality
Although the Vkworld S8 has a dual camera on the rear and a front camera which is best in shooting selfies, problems with a cameras have been reported by a few users. First make sure you remove the transparent glass cover that comes pre-installed on the screen with every new device. If the problem is still there, try the following.
- Make sure there is no dust in the camera lens
- Make sure you tear the transparent cover from the screen and front the back which is installed on the new devices
- Make sure you selected the appropriate shooting mode depending on the lightning conditions
- Check if the default camera app is running properly. You can check this with many apps available on the Play Store.
Doesn’t recognize the PC
Failure to connect with the computer is such a behavior that sometimes a smartphone can show. If your VkWorld S8 is having this issue, you need to pay close attention to the guidelines and methods suggested below.
- First of all, open device Settings and scroll down to find About Phone
- Keep tapping on Build Number several times till a pop-up appears
- The pop up will say “You are now a developer.”
- You can check a new option will appear in the Settings and i.e. Developer Options.
- Open it and then tap USB debugging to enable it.
- You may have to reboot the phone once.
- Plug in the phone and change USB configuration to MTP.
- Perform a hard rest if nothing works. However, you need to save your data first as it deletes everything on the device memory.
Upon inserting the SIM, if the phone doesn’t show network, first simply reboot it. There are certain chances that the problem will be gone. In case it’s not, there is no need to worry. Get your SIM card replaced if it is too old. However, before doing the same, try the following.
- First of all, make sure your SIM is in proper working condition
- Make sure there are no compatibility issues related to the frequency
- If problem still exists, get your phone checked thoroughly from an authorized service center
An overheating device actually represents motherboard fault. However, it is not always necessary when it comes to Vkworld S8. This is because the device is brand new and has passed various quality test. It is probably an issue that is due to OS. It will probably be fixed in the next update. By the time, try the following methods
- Reboot your device. There are certain chances that the problem will be gone. If not, proceed with further solutions
- Make sure you clear the cache for all installed apps
- Don’t charge your phone while using it
- Make sure you are not using a very high rated power bank.
- Update your device to the latest version if you haven’t
- Charge your device with the recommended charger only (the one that comes with the device)
Battery draining quickly (common Vkworld S8 problems and fixes)
Fast battery drainage of the device can be due to reasons that totally seem unexpected. Try first by simply rebooting your Vkworld S8. If the problem is still present, apply the following methods.
- Installation of third-party applications could be one of the major factors responsible for this. Thus you need to disable it by taking your phone into the safe mode.
- Make sure all the apps are closed and not running in the background.
- See if all the installed apps are up to date or not. If not, update them immediately
- Make sure your device too has all latest updates installed on it.
- Don’t keep too much apps on your device
This is exactly what that you should know about the common Vkworld S8 problems and fixes. There might be other issues that you are facing and therefore it is suggested to you to report the same to us. We will try to provide you more information about the common Vkworld S8 problems and fixes once we hear from you.