With respect to the increase in demand and popularity of the smartphones, many manufacturers have come up and have become popular. Gone are those days when Samsung, Motorola, Nokia and Apple were the only game players which ruled the international smartphone market. In the present scenario, there are a lot of manufacturers which are best in every aspect and have provided smartphones which are good enough to be trusted. ZTE is a trusted brand and there are a lot of users of their smartphones which have considered them best in every aspect. A few of their devices has got an excellent response after the launch. One of them is ZTE Nubai Z11. Today we are going to introduce you to the common ZTE Nubai Z11 problems and fixes.
This device was launched in the middle months of 2016. Because, most of the users purchased it and are using it since, they are now complaining about the common issues they are experiencing in this device. Another reason for the issues could be ZTE Nubai Z11 is still running on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The manufacturer has not yet indicated when the next update for this device will be made available. However, you need not to worry about anything. In this post, we have reflected the best information on the common ZTE Nubai Z11 problems and fixes to help you keep up the pace simply.
Let us first check out some useful information about the hardware specifications of this device to enable you get the best results through this guide. As already mentioned, ZTE Nubai Z11 is running on Android Marshmallow 6.0. It has 5.5-inch touchscreen display which is capable to offer the users an excellent screen resolution and i.e.1080 x 1920 pixels. The manufacturers have provided it with a powerful 2.15GHz octa-core processor to enable it offer performance irrespective of the task assigned to it.
Next good thing about this device is its 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM which makes it simply the best device. Of course, it is capable to provide performance as the 6GB RAM can simply be trusted for speed and reliability. It is possible to extend the storage of this device through an SD card by upto 200GB. As far as the matter of cameras as concerned, the ZTE Nubai Z11 has been packed with a 16 MP primary camera and 8MP secondary camera for capturing your best moments. Despite have best configuration and specifications, it is experiencing some minor glitches. Check out the below paragraphs for the common ZTE Nubai Z11 problems and fixes.
Table of Contents
- 1 Common ZTE Nubai Z11 problems and fixes
- 1.1 Slow charging
- 1.2 Brightness Problem
- 1.3 Connectivity issues
- 1.4 Performance issues
- 1.5 Poor camera quality
- 1.6 Earpiece Sounds Robotic
- 1.7 Battery draining quickly
- 1.8 Doesn’t recognize Windows 10 (common ZTE Nubai Z11 problems and fixes)
- 1.9 Notifications clearing automatically
- 1.10 No SD card detected ( common ZTE Nubai Z11 problems and fixes)
- 1.11 Unresponsive Touchscreen
- 1.12 Apps showing unexpected behavior
- 1.13 SIM related problems (common ZTE Nubai Z11 problems and fixes)
- 1.14 Overheating problems (common ZTE Nubai Z11 problems and fixes)
Common ZTE Nubai Z11 problems and fixes
All the information related to the common ZTE Nubai Z11 problems and fixes mentioned in this post has been verified. However, Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if any further damage is caused while you follow this guide.
The ZTE Nubai Z11 has a 3000mAh battery which sometimes doesn’t get charged in the time frame it has to be. Well, if this is a problem you are facing with your device, it is possible to avoid the same. Check out the methods suggested below for this.
- Avoid using any other charger than the one you get in the box.
- If you are using the power bank, make sure they are authorized by the manufacturer
- Your device OS should be totally up to date.
- Make sure there are no dust particles around the charging port
- Check if the connecting cable and the adapter are in working condition or not. Make sure there is no physical damage on any on them.
- Check if the power socket is in proper working condition.
- Make sure all the apps in the background are closed.
- If the problem still exists, you need to perform a hard rest or need to get it checked at an authorized repair shop
Recently a few users reported that this device is having problems related to the automatic adjustment of the screen brightness. The device has been reported to increase/decrease the same when the intensity of light changes. This seems to be a sensor issue. However, it’s not necessary always that it could be due to very same reason. Try the following methods
- Update all the apps which are pending
- Make sure you set the brightness mode to automatic
- See if the screen brightness sensor is working properly
- Perform a hard reset in case nothing works for you
The ZTE Nubai Z11 is an excellent performer in every aspect. However, a few users have reported that they are facing the connectivity issues in this device. Well, the fact is it’s not necessary that such issues declare their presence only due to a specific reason only. There can be certain factors that can contribute towards this. May be there might be issues in the internet connection or in your router. However, if the same is ok and you are still facing minor issues related to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, you can keep up the pace simply with the following guide and methods.
- Turn off the router for a few minutes and turn turn it ON again
- Make sure the cable connectiosn are porper
- In the Wi-Fi settings, tap on forget the preferred network. Then add the details again.
- Open the WI-Fi Analyzer application, check the level of activity. If required, switch to the different
- Disable Power Saving Mode in Settings.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi router antenna is in working condition
- Ensure that the MAC address for the phone is recognized by the router.
- No power saving mode should be enabled.
- Turn the Bluetooth of your device on and off.
- If the problem persists, go to Bluetooth Settings and clear the cache.
- Restart the phone.
- If there are multiple profiles, then maybe you have exceeded the limit of profiles you can save. Delete old and profiles no longer in use. Then try setting the connection from the beginning.
The major reason why ZTE Nubai Z11 has been reported to be a slow performer by many users is nothing but the issues that are related with OS. This device is still running on Android 6.0 and it’s true that the overall performance of most of the active devices have gone down since last few months. If you are too facing this issue, following are some of the instructions/methods you can proceed with to boost your device performance up to a good extent.
- For improving the phone performance, never overcharge it and avoid using it while on charging
- Check the level of activities performed by the apps and make remove the ones that are engaging more RAM and are not very useful to you
- There should be no virus affection to the phone
- Don’t completely fill the device memory
- Don’t use poor quality accessories
Poor camera quality
The poor camera quality is a problem that can simply be avoided if you are facing the same. There are certain factors due to which this problem could be there in your device. Check them out to get the things back on track
- The device camera apps might not be updated
- There are a lot of bugs in the other apps than the default ones. So always prefer the one that comes pre-installed in the phone
- The camera shooting mode should be selected properly
- Simply tear the transparent cover from the screen and front the back which is installed on the new devices
- Turn the flash light ON or set it to automatic mode while capturing the pictures
Earpiece Sounds Robotic
There are multiple reasons for this issue and it’s not always necessary that you can find the cause immediately. In case you are facing it, try the following methods to avoid it from your device
- See if the issue is resolved upon replacing the earpiece
- Increase the volume level during a phone call so that the person at the other end can smoothly take part in the conversation
- Performa hard reset to solve your concern
- Take your device to the nearby authorized repair shop if the problem still exists
Battery draining quickly
This happens most of the time when users perform multiple tasks at the same time. The fact is ZTE Nubai Z11 comes with a powerful 6GB RAM and the same can be engaged in several tasks simultaneously. The quick draining of battery can also be due to several other reasons. Try the following set of methods to keep up the pace simply.
- There might be multiple apps running in the background
- Make sure the battery is not physically damaged
- Take your phone into the safe mode and see if it is not working fine
- Don’t turn the Wi-Fi and the Bluetooth ON when you are not using them
- Disable apps notifications
Doesn’t recognize Windows 10 (common ZTE Nubai Z11 problems and fixes)
The ZTE Nubai Z11 has been reported to show unexpected behavior or show no behavior by a few users recently. The fact is it’s mainly due to reasons that users cannot always understand. You need to make sure of the following if you are facing this problem.
- Make sure the copy of Window on your Pc is genuine
- Update the USB drivers in case you haven’t
- The cable you are using for creating the connection might be damaged
- Make sure that data you are transferring is not corrupt
- Change the USB configuration to MTP
- Reboot the phone simply after this
Notifications clearing automatically
If this is an issue with your device, try the following to simply keep up the pace in no time
- Go to Settings – battery and then disable Hibernation/Aggressive Dose
- Unlock the device screen and open main settings
- Click on the option battery and disable the hibernation mode in case it is enabled
- You might have disabled the notification from the apps or have set a limit on the automatic clearance
No SD card detected ( common ZTE Nubai Z11 problems and fixes)
It is possible to eliminate this problem very easily if you are facing it on your device. The fact is it could be due to following reasons and by paying attention to the same, you can avoid them in no time.
- The SD card you are using should be under the defined limit by the manufacturer on the smartphone
- Remove the SD card and re-insert it again in the phone
- Format the card if this method doesn’t work
- Check for any physical damage on the card
- See if another card is working in the right manner on your phone
Many users have reported that the 5.5-inch toucscreen on the ZTE Nubai Z11 becomes unresponsive while performing some important tasks. This is not always necessary to be a hardware glitch. Try the following set of solutions before you take your device at a nearby service center for repair.
- Reboot your ZTE Nubai Z11 and check if the problem is solved.
- Make sure your hands are clean and not wet.
- Remove the gloves if you are wearing them
- The use of pirated accessories often give rise to this problem
- Keep your device fully updated
- Make sure the screen is totally clean and there are no oil or dust particles.
Apps showing unexpected behavior
If this is a problem you are facing, you need to make sure of a number of things. This problem mainly declares its presence due to the incompatibility of apps. To eliminate this problem, you can try the following methods
- First of all update the apps if they are pending
- All the apps you have installed from the third-party sources should be deleted
- You might have changed the apps Settings to Custom. Check it out
- The device might not be compatible with those apps
- Open the Safe Mode on the device and if the issue is resolved, you need to remove a few apps from the device
Your device might be showing this problem due to many factors that could be related to the phone or the SIM as well. Make sure you inserted it in the proper manner in the device. Understand the placing patterns on the SIM tray and see if everything is fine. If the problem still exists, try the following methods
- If the SIM card was not used for a specific time, make sure the network services have not be disabled by the network provider
- You need to insert the SIM card properly. If the network doesn’t appear, select the network manually from the SIM settings
- Damaged SIM cards often create most of the issues related to SIM
- Pay attention to the operating frequency of the SIM. It should match with your phone
Overheating problems (common ZTE Nubai Z11 problems and fixes)
The overheating of the device should be due to many factors. It seems to be a hardware fault and many users think the same. However, the device may show such a behavior due to many other reasons also. It’s better to try the following methods to avoid this issue before you reach any conclusion.
- Avoid using pirated charger with the device
- Update the apps which are pending since long
- The power bank if you are using should be of same rating as specified on the phone
- The most common reason for this issue is nothing but overcharging the device
So this is all about the common ZTE Nubai Z11 problems and fixes. You might be experiencing some other issues also and need to know more about the common ZTE Nubai Z11 problems and fixes. If so, you can let us know the same by commenting below.