Gone are those days when only a very few manufacturers were there in the smartphone market. In the present time, markets are already flooded with manufacturers that are good enough to be trusted for the long run. The fact is smartphones are the need of every hour for almost every modern person in the current time. The manufacturers are paying a ton of attention to understand the exact needs of the smartphone lovers are coming with gadgets that have features far beyond the expectation and imagination of the phone users. One such manufacturer is ZTE. I will discuss common ZTE Nubia M2 problems and fixes in this post to let you deal with the issues you are fixing with this device in a very easy manner.
It is true that ZTE Nubai M2 was one of the best devices that were introduced in the year 2017. Although it is still a good device to proceed with, there are some common issues that have been reported by the users. These are actually related to the Android and can thus be avoided simply. Most of the issues have no concern with the hardware problems and thus users can easily keep up the pace without worrying about anything. If you are a user of this gadget and are experiencing some common problems, you can check out the best information about the common ZTE Nubia M2 problems and fixes in this post.
The fact is when it comes to understanding anything about the common ZTE Nubia M2 problems and fixes, it would be good to know about the hardware and other specification of this device to make the troubleshoot guide simple. It has been equipped with Octa-core 2.0 GHz which makes it a best performer. The 3630mAh ensures a full day backup even is users access the internet for most of the time.
This phone has been provided with a 5.50-inch screen which is capable to offer a resolution of 1080 x 1920 and users can have full HD experience without compromising with anything. The 4GB RAM and the 64GB internal storage make this device as one of the finest one for the users for whom performance and storage matters. The device runs of Android 6.0 Marshmallow and as far as the matter of cameras is concerned, it is capable to capture quality snaps/videos through the 13 MP primary and a 16 MP selfie shooter. Let us now pay attention to the common ZTE Nubia M2 problems and fixes.
Table of Contents
- 1 Common ZTE Nubia M2 problems and fixes
- 1.1 Connectivity issues
- 1.2 No SD card detected
- 1.3 Bad camera quality
- 1.4 SIM related problems
- 1.5 Overheating problems
- 1.6 Earpiece Sounds Robotic (common ZTE Nubia M2 problems and fixes)
- 1.7 Performance issues
- 1.8 Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
- 1.9 Unresponsive Touchscreen
- 1.10 Quick Battery draining & slow charging
Common ZTE Nubia M2 problems and fixes
The ZTE Nubai M2 is a gadget which simply let you keep up the pace with anything you want. Before understanding anything about the common ZTE Nubia M2 problems and fixes, it would be good for you to keep it in mind that getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible for anything that goes wrong with your device due to your own mistake.
Among all the problems that smartphones generally faces, connectivity related issues are very daunting. This is because they can arrive due to so many reasons and users really don’t have any idea about them. You need not to worry in case you are experiencing them. There are certain ways to deal with such problems. Below methods help you to deal with all the connectivity related issues that you are facing with your device.
Bluetooth connectivity issues (common ZTE Nubia M2 problems and fixes)
- Simply try a basic reboot and check the status of the problem first of all
- Keep deleting the history of connected devices with time. This often doesn’t let your device connect via Bluetooth with new devices
- There should be no restriction on the visibility of your Bluetooth connection. This can be checked by opening the phone settings
- Disable power saving mode before data transferring through Bluetooth
- Clear the Bluetooth cache from Settings
- Perform a factory reset if other options doesn’t work
Wi-Fi connectivity issues (common ZTE Nubia M2 problems and fixes)
- Forget the connection and add it again
- Make sure no hardware glitch is there with the Wi-Fi router
- Make sure data and other services are enabled on your Bluetooth connection
- Don’t change to update the connection if you recently changed the password
No SD card detected
The ZTE Nubai M2 can simply withstand with the extra storage and users have no reason to worry about this. However, if you are among those few users who are facing this problem, you need to try the following methods and instructions.
- To solve this issue, first make sure that the card you are using is within the defined limits by the manufacturer
- Most cards suffer from compatibility –related issues. You need to avoid the same to keep up the pace in this matter
- Format your card and again insert it in the phone
Bad camera quality
This problem has been reported by a very limited number of users. The fact is ZTE Nubai M2 is a gadget with excellent camera quality and the best thing is users have many reasons to cheer up with them. However, in case you are facing the problem related to quality/blur, try following methods simply.
- Avoid using other camera apps which you generally find on the Play Store
- Clean the camera lens if you find dust in it
- Remove the back cover in case it is covering the lens also
- Select the shooting mode as per recommended for that particular situation
- Tear the transparent glass from the back and screen
- Update the camera app if it is pending
- Clear the phone cache
- Set image outcome to high-resolution
The SIM cards are very sensitive to use and there are many factors that can stop them from being operating in the mobile. In case the SIM card issues are becoming common on your device, you shall proceed with the methods below.
- Make sure you inserted the device properly
- Insert the SIM in the tray properly and see there should be no physical damage to the same
- Also check the status of the SIM slot for any physical damage
- Make sure there are all services enabled on your SIM card
- Change the network settings to automatically from the network settings
- Get the SIM replaced if the problem is still there
The ZTE Nubai M2 is a legendry device when it comes to performance. However, the fact couldn’t be denied that overheating is a common issue with most of the devices known for their performance. This is because processor and RAM both dissipate heat when the device is engaged in complex tasks. You need not to worry about anything when it comes to dealing with the overheating problem, try the following.
- Don’t use your phone to perform multiple tasks at the same time especially when they need more engagement of RAM
- See if the problem could be resolved by a simple reboot
- Don’t increase screen brightness too much
- Always charge the phone through genuine charger/powerbank
- Update all the pending apps
- Always use genuine accessories with your phone
Earpiece Sounds Robotic (common ZTE Nubia M2 problems and fixes)
A device with low sound quality cannot provide a smooth and a reliable experience to the users. Thus, it would be good to deal with this issue. The following method can be considered to eliminate the same
- The problem can be resolved by using another quality earpiece
- Another alternative is to enhance the volume during the phone call
There is no need to mention here that why performance always matters with a device. You need not to worry about anything in case you are facing it. Although performance can degrade due to many reasons, it is possible to avoid them simply. Try the following methods for the same.
- Always keep some empty space in your device
- Avoid using phone as much as you can while you are charging it
- Perform an inspection test through antivirus software. This could also be the reason of this problem
- Immediately remove the third-party apps from the device
- Clear the phone cache memory
Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
The direct connection of a smartphone with a PC is often required. However, devices have reasons to not to respond properly upon connecting. If you are facing this problem with on your ZTE Nubai M2, you need to try the following methods.
- There might be a hardware issue in the data cable you are using
- Enable the USB debugging after taking the device into the Developer mode
- Install the latest version of SB driver in both the device and the PC
- Change the USB configuration and set it to MTP
To eliminate this issue, you can try the following methods
- Most touch-screen related issues are due to OS problems
- Make sure your hands are not wet and you are not wearing the gloves
- Remove the oil and dust from the screen
- Install all the pending updates
- Check if there is a liquid damage to the screen
- Check the status of the problem after removing the glass guard which is generally installed these days for screen protection
Quick Battery draining & slow charging
First of all you need to understand the fact that when you are boosting your knowledge about the common ZTE Nubia M2 problems and fixes, keep it in mind that many times problems are due to OS glitches but they are often mistaken as hardware faults. This is true in case of quick battery draining and slow charging on the device. Thus, you should try the following methods first.
- If there is any pending update, you need to install the same
- Format the memory card and insert it again. This is because there are several unwanted files that can give rise to many problems associated with the battery’s overall performance
- Don’t use cheap accessories and charger with your gadget
- Turn the unwanted notifications OFF
- Clean the charging port gently if there is too much dust there
- Don’t let the apps run in the background
- Keep Bluetooth and Wi-Fi OFF when not in use
- Set an automatic time limit on the screen ON
- Install all the pending apps
All the information about the common ZTE Nubia M2 problems and fixes you just introduced yourself with has been tested and you have no reason to worry. In case you are not able to avoid it with the same, you need to contact the official support