If you are looking for ways to connect Google Stadia controller to your Android or iPhone then, you are at the right place as in this post, we will guide you on how you can connect Stadia controller to Android and iPhone devices. Notably, Google Stadia has completely changed the way we game and with the help of Google Stadia, you do not need a high-end PC or gaming hardware to run high-end games. You just to buy a subscription of Google Stadia and boom! You can play any game at any time using your high-speed internet connection.
Moreover, all the games and hardware are stored in Google’s cloud. You can even play games at 4k @ 60 FPS. With the help of this guide, you will be able to connect your Stadia controller without any issues to your Android or iPhone devices. So, without any further ado, let us get straight into the article itself:
How to Connect Stadia Controller to Android and iPhone devices
Before we begin the procedure to connect the Stadia controller to Android or iPhone devices, below is the list of pre-requisites for Android and iPhone you need to know:
Pre-requisites for Android
- Download the Stadia App for your Android or iPhone device running Android 6.0 or higher or iOS 11 or above, respectively.
- To Play Google Stadia Games on your TV, you need a Chromecast Ultra.
- To Play Google Stadia games on your laptop or PC, you need to have the latest version of Google Chrome.
- Make sure that the battery of your Stadia controller is charged.
Steps to connect your Stadia Controller to Wi-Fi
The steps for connecting the Stadia controller to Android or iPhone devices are the same. Just follow the guide below carefully to avoid any issues:
- Make sure that you have given Location, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth access to find and set up your controller.
- Then, turn on your Stadia Controller by pressing and holding the Stadia button for two seconds until it vibrates.
- Now, open the Stadia app Stadia icon.
- Tap the Controller icon located at the top right corner.
- Select your controller from the list.
- When your controller starts vibrating, you need to tap Yes and then Continue.
- Now you need to connect to your WiFi network.
- To connect your Stadia Controller to a different network, tap Choose a different network.
- Once you are connected to the network, your controller will download and install an update.
- Note that you do not need to wait for the update to finish before continuing.
- Tap OK.
- That’s it!
Link your controller to a compatible Android and iPhone device
- Connect your Stadia controller to the compatible Android or iPhone device using a USB Cable (Type-C).
- Open the Stadia App.
- Launch the game and enjoy it!
So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you guys liked this post and were able to connect your Stadia controller to Wi-Fi network and link your controller to a compatible Android or iPhone devices. Let us know in the comments below if you liked this post or not. Until the next post…Cheers!