Today Oppo rolled April 2020 Security Patch update to Oppo Reno 10x Zoom (CPH1919EX) globally. The update labeled with build number CPH1919EX_11_A.20 which is is based on Android 10 under ColorOS 7. In this guide, you can follow our instructions to install the April 2020 Security Patch for Oppo Reno 10x Zoom.
There is no major changes apart from the security patch which fixes the vulnerability in the Android OS that can be attacked remotely using arbitrary code easily. We highly recommend you to install the latest patch to secure your Oppo Reno 10x Zoom in the future cyber-attack. You can check for the latest software update by going into device Settings > System > System updates.
Firmware Details: CPH1919EX_11_A.20
- Device Name: Oppo Reno 10x Zoom (CPH1919EX)
- Region: Global
- Build Number: CPH1919EX_11_A.20
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: Recovery Method
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-04-01
- Android security patch: April 2020
How to Install Firmware on Oppo Reno 10x Zoom
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Oppo Reno 10x Zoom device, make sure you follow the below steps properly.
- This firmware (CPH1919EX_11_A.20) is only supported for Oppo Reno 10x Zoom.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
- CPH1919EX_11_A.20 | Download
So, make sure to download the April 2020 Security patch for your Oppo Reno 10x Zoom with build number CPH1919EX_11_A.20. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.