As you progress through the game The Last of Us 2, you’ll come across the Get Tools of the Trade trophy. The mission that this trophy has set for you requires you to craft every item in the game. One thing to note is that there are many things that you can craft in the game. But what really puzzles the players are those craftable items that really count towards this mission.
In this guide today, we’ll take you through a list of craftable items that you need to craft in the game. These are the items that’ll actually count towards the trophy that we’re talking about. We’ve also divided the guide into three sections – the list of items that you need to craft before Seattle Day 3, the list of items that you need to craft after Seattle day 3, and then the remaining items that you can actually craft whenever you want to. So without any further ado, let’s look at how to craft every item in The Last of Us 2: Get Tools of the Trade Trophy.
Table of Contents
How to craft every item in The Last of Us 2: Get Tools of the Trade Trophy
1. Craftable items before Seattle Day 3
- Molotov – Alcohol + Rag
- Smoke Bomb/Stun Bomb – Explosive + Canister
- Arrow – Binding + Blade
- Explosive Arrow – Explosive + Binding
2. Craftable items after Seattle Day 3
- Pipe bombs – alcohol + canister + explosive
- Incendiary shells – explosive + alcohol
- Shiv – binding + blade
- Hunting pistol ammo – explosive + blade
3. Remaining craftable items
- Health kit – alcohol + rag
- Silencer – canister + rag
- Melee upgrade – melee weapon + binding + blade
Out of the 12 craftable items given above, some of them actually require you to find certain Training Manuals like the Silencer that requires The Last Round: Survivalist Magazine Training Manual, Organic Chemistry: Concepts and Practice Training Manual for explosive arrows, Bring Your Own Bullets Training Manual for the Incendiary Shells and Hunting Pistol Ammo, and the David Versus Goliath Training Manual for Shiv.
[su_box box_color=”” title=”Related Articles:”]
- The Last Of Us Part 2: Supermarket Safe Combination Guide
- How to Get Healed in The Last of Us 2
- Does The Last of Us 2 Support multiplayer?
- The Last Of Us Part 2 Cruise Ship Safe Combination Guide
- The Last Of Us Part 2 Bank Safe Combination Guide
- How to Get into Barkos in The Last of Us 2
- The Last Of Us Part 2 Jasmine Bakery Safe Combination Guide
As you progress through in the game and get more familiar with crafting, you’ll find out that some crafting recipes are buried in the skill trees. In such instances, you are to consume some supplements. By grinding with a little bit of effort, you’ll easily manage to craft every item for the Get Tools of the Trade Trophy. That said, we hope reading the guide above has brought some valuable information and help to you. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.