Good news for Bluboo Picasso users. Today you can upgrade to crDroid OS For Bluboo Picasso. This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat before the company officially release Stock Nougat for Bluboo Picasso. To Install CrDroid OS or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and intsall TWRP Recovery on Bluboo Picasso. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM.
Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat called crDroid OS For Bluboo Picasso. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM crDroid OS For Bluboo Picasso. This ROM is based on CrDroid OS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc.
Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Bluboo Picasso by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from the Company. But you can install this crDroid OS For Bluboo Picasso. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Bluboo Picasso.
How to Install Custom ROM crDroid OS For Bluboo Picasso (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
Remember this is a stable build of CrDroid OS on Bluboo Picasso. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.1.2 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Bluboo Picasso based CrDroid OS. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install crDroid OS For Bluboo Picasso or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Bluboo Picasso.
About CrDroid OS :
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We’re mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat ?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on Bluboo Picasso Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- Install the Latest Bluboo USB Drivers.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install MIUI 8 On Bluboo Picasso (3G & 4G)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Bluboo Picasso (3G & 4G) [Updated]
- Download and Install Official Stock ROM On BLUBOO Picasso
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Bluboo Picasso (3G & 4G)
- How To Install ViperOS For Bluboo Picasso (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
Here is the full Guide on How to install CrDroid OS ROM on Bluboo Picasso:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Bluboo Picasso
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below CrDroid OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the CrDroid OS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.