Motorola One (codename: deen) launched in August 2018. The handset came with Android 8.1 Oreo. Today we will guide on How to Install crDroid OS on Motorola One (deen). This Custom Firmware is based on Android 10 Q.
To Install this Custom ROM, you need TWRP Recovery. We had already shared the method to install TWRP Recovery on Motorola One. If you already installed TWRP, then you probably want to try new Custom ROM for Motorola One.
Motorola One is powered by a ARM Cortex-A53, 2000 MHz, Cores: 8 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 chipset coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo and backed by a 3000 mAh battery (Non-removable). As far as the camera concerned, the device has a dual-camera setup with 13MP + 2MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 8MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass. etc.
Table of Contents
What is crDroid OS:
crDroid OS is a new custom ROM based on AOSP/ Lineage OS built from scratch by adding customization option from AOSPA, Lineage, SlimROM, crDroid OS and many others great ROMs out there. The ROM brings a lot of customization option along with Pure Android Experience.
Yes, you can enjoy the real Pixel smartphone experience by flashing the crDroid OS on your phone. Here we will list all the supported smartphone which can install the crDroid OS. crDroid was first developed for HTC smartphone and later started the same project for many new smartphones.
crDroid OS Features:
- Pixel look and feel
- Lineage OS – all mods and features
- 15 New Quick Settings Tiles including Caffeine mode, Expanded Desktop, and Sync
- Settings/Security: Quick PIN/Password Unlock
- Pixel Launcher
- Default sounds from latest Nexus image
- Stability and performance improvements
- And much more
Now download and install crDroid OS on Motorola One (deen). This is an official crDroid OS built from scratch development. This ROM is still under development so expect some bugs and lags. You can anytime revert back to Stock ROM or any other custom ROM on Motorola One.
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- crDroid OS – List of Supported Device
- OmniROM: List of Supported devices
- AOSP Android Pie 9.0 Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List and Downloads
Steps to Install crDroid OS on Motorola One
[su_note note_color=”#ffffc4″ text_color=”#000000″]We at Getdroidtips is not responsible for any damage caused by flashing this firmware on your device. Do it at your own risk. [/su_note]
- Supported: Motorola One (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Motorola USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to unlock the bootloader on your device.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Motorola One
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download CRdroid ROM base:
Android 10 Q
- First of all, Download and move the both ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the crDroid OS on Motorola One successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Common Motorola One Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- How To Install TWRP Recovery On Motorola One and Root with Magisk/SU
- Motorola One Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]
- List of Best Custom ROM for Motorola One [Updated]
- Download and Install AOSP Android 11 for Motorola One