OnePlus 6T (codename: fajita) launched in October 2018. The phone came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie. Today we will guide on How to Install crDroid OS on OnePlus 6T (fajita). This Custom Firmware is based on Android 10 Q.
To Install this Custom ROM, you need TWRP Recovery. We had already shared the method to install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 6T. If you already installed TWRP, then you probably want to try new Custom ROM for OnePlus 6T.
OnePlus 6T is the latest flagship sensation of 2018 which is the sequel to the OnePlus 6. The OnePlus 6T runs on latest Android 9.0 Pie based on OxygenOS. The device features a 6.41-inches Optic AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor coupled with 6/8GB of RAM. The phone packs with 128GB and 256GB internal storage variants. The camera on the OnePlus 6T comes with Dual: 16 MP + 20 MP and 16MP front shooting camera. The device is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 3700 mAh battery with Fast battery charging 5V 4A 20W (Dash Charge). The device sports in-display fingerprint sensor.
What is crDroid OS:
crDroid OS is a new custom ROM based on AOSP/ Lineage OS built from scratch by adding customization option from AOSPA, Lineage, SlimROM, crDroid OS and many others great ROMs out there. The ROM brings a lot of customization option along with Pure Android Experience.
Yes, you can enjoy the real Pixel smartphone experience by flashing the crDroid OS on your phone. Here we will list all the supported smartphone which can install the crDroid OS. crDroid was first developed for HTC smartphone and later started the same project for many new smartphones.
crDroid OS Features:
- Pixel look and feel
- Lineage OS – all mods and features
- 15 New Quick Settings Tiles including Caffeine mode, Expanded Desktop, and Sync
- Settings/Security: Quick PIN/Password Unlock
- Pixel Launcher
- Default sounds from latest Nexus image
- Stability and performance improvements
- And much more
Now download and install crDroid OS on OnePlus 6T (fajita). This is an official crDroid OS built from scratch development. This ROM is still under development so expect some bugs and lags. You can anytime revert back to Stock ROM or any other custom ROM on OnePlus 6T.
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- crDroid OS – List of Supported Device
- OmniROM: List of Supported devices
- AOSP Android Pie 9.0 Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List and Downloads
Steps to Install crDroid OS on OnePlus 6T
[su_note note_color=”#ffffc4″ text_color=”#000000″]We at Getdroidtips is not responsible for any damage caused by flashing this firmware on your device. Do it at your own risk. [/su_note]
- Supported: OnePlus 6T (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download OnePlus USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to unlock the bootloader on your device.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 6T
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download CRdroid ROM base:
Android 10 Q
- First of all, Download and move the both ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the crDroid OS on OnePlus 6T successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for OnePlus 6T based on Android 10 Q
- Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 6T and Root via Magisk/SuperSU
- List of Best Custom ROM for OnePlus 6T [Updated]
- Download and install AOSP Android 10 Q ROM for OnePlus 6 and 6T
- Download Install Resurrection Remix on OnePlus 6T based 9.0 Pie