OnePlus 8 Pro (codename: instantnoodlep) launched in April 2020. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 10 Q. Today we will guide on How to Install crDroid OS on OnePlus 8 Pro (instantnoodlep). This Custom Firmware is based on Android 10 Q.
To Install this Custom ROM, you need TWRP Recovery. We had already shared the method to install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 8 Pro. If you already installed TWRP, then you probably want to try new Custom ROM for OnePlus 8 Pro.
The OnePlus 8 Pro sports a massive 6.78 Fluid AMOLED display that comes with a Quad HD+ display, which comes with pixels of 1440 x 3168. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass, and a screen refresh rate of 120Hz. Coming to the internals, the OnePlus 8 Pro sports the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, which is built on the 7nm process. This is an octa-core SoC, and the setup includes a single Kryo 585 core, which clocks at a higher speed i.e., at 2.84 GHz, other three Kryo 585 cores which clock at 2.42 GHz. And finally, four Kryo 585 core, which clocks at 1.80 GHz. To the GPU side, it has the Adreno 650, which clocks at 587 MHz. Coming to the memory side, it sports 8 and 12GB of RAM. And it has 128 and 256GB of UFS 3.0 storage.
Table of Contents
What is crDroid OS:
crDroid OS is a new custom ROM based on AOSP/ Lineage OS built from scratch by adding customization option from AOSPA, Lineage, SlimROM, crDroid OS and many others great ROMs out there. The ROM brings a lot of customization option along with Pure Android Experience.
Yes, you can enjoy the real Pixel smartphone experience by flashing the crDroid OS on your phone. Here we will list all the supported smartphone which can install the crDroid OS. crDroid was first developed for HTC smartphone and later started the same project for many new smartphones.
crDroid OS Features:
- Pixel look and feel
- Lineage OS – all mods and features
- 15 New Quick Settings Tiles including Caffeine mode, Expanded Desktop, and Sync
- Settings/Security: Quick PIN/Password Unlock
- Pixel Launcher
- Default sounds from latest Nexus image
- Stability and performance improvements
- And much more
Now download and install crDroid OS on OnePlus 8 Pro (instantnoodlep). This is an official crDroid OS built from scratch development. This ROM is still under development so expect some bugs and lags. You can anytime revert back to Stock ROM or any other custom ROM on OnePlus 8 Pro.
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- crDroid OS – List of Supported Device
- OmniROM: List of Supported devices
- AOSP Android Pie 9.0 Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List and Downloads
Steps to Install crDroid OS on OnePlus 8 Pro
[su_note note_color=”#ffffc4″ text_color=”#000000″]We at Getdroidtips is not responsible for any damage caused by flashing this firmware on your device. Do it at your own risk. [/su_note]
- Supported: OnePlus 8 Pro (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download OnePlus USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to unlock the bootloader on your device.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 8 Pro
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download CRdroid ROM base:
Android 10 Q
- First of all, Download and move the both ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the crDroid OS on OnePlus 8 Pro successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- How To Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 8 Pro and Root Using Magisk
- Common Problems in OnePlus 8 Pro and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- OnePlus 8 Pro Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM]
- List of Best Custom ROM for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro [Updated]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for OnePlus 8 Pro based on Android 10 Q
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for OnePlus 8 Pro