Oukitel C11 Pro launched in October 2018. The phone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Today we will guide on How to Install crDroid OS on Oukitel C11 Pro. This Custom Firmware is based on Android 10 Q.
To Install this Custom ROM, you need TWRP Recovery. We had already shared the method to install TWRP Recovery on Oukitel C11 Pro. If you already installed TWRP, then you probably want to try new Custom ROM for Oukitel C11 Pro.
Talking about the specifications, Oukitel C11 Pro features a 5.45-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1440×720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6739 Processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Oukitel C11 Pro comes with dual 8MP + 0.3MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 2MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 3,000mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. Oukitel C11 Pro also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Table of Contents
What is crDroid OS:
crDroid OS is a new custom ROM based on AOSP/ Lineage OS built from scratch by adding customization option from AOSPA, Lineage, SlimROM, crDroid OS and many others great ROMs out there. The ROM brings a lot of customization option along with Pure Android Experience.
Yes, you can enjoy the real Pixel smartphone experience by flashing the crDroid OS on your phone. Here we will list all the supported smartphone which can install the crDroid OS. crDroid was first developed for HTC smartphone and later started the same project for many new smartphones.
crDroid OS Features:
- Pixel look and feel
- Lineage OS – all mods and features
- 15 New Quick Settings Tiles including Caffeine mode, Expanded Desktop, and Sync
- Settings/Security: Quick PIN/Password Unlock
- Pixel Launcher
- Default sounds from latest Nexus image
- Stability and performance improvements
- And much more
Now download and install crDroid OS on Oukitel C11 Pro. This is an official crDroid OS built from scratch development. This ROM is still under development so expect some bugs and lags. You can anytime revert back to Stock ROM or any other custom ROM on Oukitel C11 Pro.
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- crDroid OS – List of Supported Device
- OmniROM: List of Supported devices
- AOSP Android Pie 9.0 Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List and Downloads
Steps to Install crDroid OS on Oukitel C11 Pro
[su_note note_color=”#ffffc4″ text_color=”#000000″]We at Getdroidtips is not responsible for any damage caused by flashing this firmware on your device. Do it at your own risk. [/su_note]
- Supported: Oukitel C11 Pro (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Oukitel USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to unlock the bootloader on your device.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Oukitel C11 Pro
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download CRdroid ROM base:
Android 10 Q
- First of all, Download and move the both ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the crDroid OS on Oukitel C11 Pro successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Download And Install AOSP Android 11 for Oukitel C11 Pro
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Oukitel C11 Pro and Root your Phone
- List of Best Custom ROM for Oukitel C11 Pro [Updated]
- How to Install Stock Firmware on Oukitel C11 Pro [Unbrick, Back to Stock ROM]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 on Oukitel C11 Pro (Android 11)