Realme 3 Pro (codename: RMX1851) launched in September 2019. The handset came with Android 9.0 Pie. Today we will guide on How to Install crDroid OS on Realme 3 Pro (RMX1851). This Custom Firmware is based on Android 10 Q.
To Install this Custom ROM, you need TWRP Recovery. We had already shared the method to install TWRP Recovery on Realme 3 Pro. If you already installed TWRP, then you probably want to try new Custom ROM for Realme 3 Pro.
Realme 3 Pro is the successor device of the Realme 3 and is powered by the octa-core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 AIE chipset paired with Adreno 616 GPU. It’s packed with the 4GB+64GB model, 6GB+64GB model, and 6GB+128GB memory variants. While the storage can be expandable up to 256GB via a dedicated MicroSD card.
What is crDroid OS:
crDroid OS is a new custom ROM based on AOSP/ Lineage OS built from scratch by adding customization option from AOSPA, Lineage, SlimROM, crDroid OS and many others great ROMs out there. The ROM brings a lot of customization option along with Pure Android Experience.
Yes, you can enjoy the real Pixel smartphone experience by flashing the crDroid OS on your phone. Here we will list all the supported smartphone which can install the crDroid OS. crDroid was first developed for HTC smartphone and later started the same project for many new smartphones.
crDroid OS Features:
- Pixel look and feel
- Lineage OS – all mods and features
- 15 New Quick Settings Tiles including Caffeine mode, Expanded Desktop, and Sync
- Settings/Security: Quick PIN/Password Unlock
- Pixel Launcher
- Default sounds from latest Nexus image
- Stability and performance improvements
- And much more
Now download and install crDroid OS on Realme 3 Pro (RMX1851). This is an official crDroid OS built from scratch development. This ROM is still under development so expect some bugs and lags. You can anytime revert back to Stock ROM or any other custom ROM on Realme 3 Pro.
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- crDroid OS – List of Supported Device
- OmniROM: List of Supported devices
- AOSP Android Pie 9.0 Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List and Downloads
Steps to Install crDroid OS on Realme 3 Pro[su_note note_color=”#ffffc4″ text_color=”#000000″]We at Getdroidtips is not responsible for any damage caused by flashing this firmware on your device. Do it at your own risk. [/su_note]
- Supported: Realme 3 Pro (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Realme USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to unlock the bootloader on your device.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Realme 3 Pro
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download CRdroid ROM base:
Android 10 Q
- First of all, Download and move the both ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the crDroid OS on Realme 3 Pro successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Realme 3 Pro
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Realme 3 Pro based on Android 10 Q
- Best Custom ROM for Realme 3 Pro
- How To Install TWRP Recovery On Realme 3 Pro and Root with Magisk/SU
- How to Install Stock ROM on Realme 3 Pro [Firmware Flash File]
- Common Realme 3 Pro Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More