Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro (lmi) launched in March 2020. The handset came with Android 10 Q. Today we will guide on How to Install crDroid OS on Redmi K30 Pro. This Custom Firmware is based on Android 10 Q.
To Install this Custom ROM, you need TWRP Recovery. We had already shared the method to install TWRP Recovery on Redmi K30 Pro. If you already installed TWRP, then you probably want to try new Custom ROM for Redmi K30 Pro.
The Redmi K30 Pro 5G features a 6.67 inches Super AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution. That said, it has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, an aspect ratio of 20:9, a screen to body ratio of 87.2 percent, a pixel density of 395 PPI, it can blow up to 500 nits, DCI-P3 100%, HDR 10+. The device pairs with an in-display fingerprint scanner, get protected under the Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Coming to the internals, the Redmi K30 Pro sports the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC. It also pairs with Snapdragon X55 modem and is built on the 7nm process.
What is crDroid OS:
crDroid OS is a new custom ROM based on AOSP/ Lineage OS built from scratch by adding customization option from AOSPA, Lineage, SlimROM, crDroid OS and many others great ROMs out there. The ROM brings a lot of customization option along with Pure Android Experience.
Yes, you can enjoy the real Pixel smartphone experience by flashing the crDroid OS on your phone. Here we will list all the supported smartphone which can install the crDroid OS. crDroid was first developed for HTC smartphone and later started the same project for many new smartphones.
crDroid OS Features:
- Pixel look and feel
- Lineage OS – all mods and features
- 15 New Quick Settings Tiles including Caffeine mode, Expanded Desktop, and Sync
- Settings/Security: Quick PIN/Password Unlock
- Pixel Launcher
- Default sounds from latest Nexus image
- Stability and performance improvements
- And much more
Now download and install crDroid OS on Redmi K30 Pro. This is an official crDroid OS built from scratch development. This ROM is still under development so expect some bugs and lags. You can anytime revert back to Stock ROM or any other custom ROM on Redmi K30 Pro.
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- crDroid OS – List of Supported Device
- OmniROM: List of Supported devices
- AOSP Android Pie 9.0 Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List and Downloads
Steps to Install crDroid OS on Redmi K30 Pro (lmi)
[su_note note_color=”#ffffc4″ text_color=”#000000″]We at Getdroidtips is not responsible for any damage caused by flashing this firmware on your device. Do it at your own risk. [/su_note]
- Supported: Redmi K30 Pro (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to unlock the bootloader on your device.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Redmi K30 Pro
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download CRdroid ROM base:
Android 10 Q
- First of all, Download and move the both ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the crDroid OS on Redmi K30 Pro successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro
- Common Problems in Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro based on Android 10 Q