Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (codename: curtana) launched in April 2020. The handset came with Android 10 Q. Today we will guide on How to Install crDroid OS on Redmi Note 9 Pro (curtana). This Custom Firmware is based on Android 10 Q.
To Install this Custom ROM, you need TWRP Recovery. We had already shared the method to install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 9 Pro. If you already installed TWRP, then you probably want to try new Custom ROM for Redmi Note 9 Pro.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro sports a 6.67 inch IPS LCD display with a Full HD+ resolution. It has a screen to body ratio of 84.5 percent, it can blow up to 450 nits, an aspect ratio of 20:9, a pixel density of 395 Pixel Per Inch ( PPI ). It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 to the front and rear of the device. Further, it also has splash resistance and a plastic frame.
Underneath the new Note 9 Pro, it sports the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G with 4GB and 6GB of RAM variants. It is also available in 64GB and 128GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage. Talking about optics, the Redmi Note 9 Pro has a quad rear camera set up with a primary 48MP sensor, 8MP secondary ultra-wide-angle sensor, 5MP tertiary macro sensor, and finally another 2MP depth sensor. To the front, it has a 16MP unit with an f/2.0 aperture value. This front camera sits inside the punch hole which the brand calls as the DotDisplay.
Table of Contents
What is crDroid OS:
crDroid OS is a new custom ROM based on AOSP/ Lineage OS built from scratch by adding customization option from AOSPA, Lineage, SlimROM, crDroid OS and many others great ROMs out there. The ROM brings a lot of customization option along with Pure Android Experience.
Yes, you can enjoy the real Pixel smartphone experience by flashing the crDroid OS on your phone. Here we will list all the supported smartphone which can install the crDroid OS. crDroid was first developed for HTC smartphone and later started the same project for many new smartphones.
crDroid OS Features:
- Pixel look and feel
- Lineage OS – all mods and features
- 15 New Quick Settings Tiles including Caffeine mode, Expanded Desktop, and Sync
- Settings/Security: Quick PIN/Password Unlock
- Pixel Launcher
- Default sounds from latest Nexus image
- Stability and performance improvements
- And much more
Now download and install crDroid OS on Redmi Note 9 Pro (curtana). This is an official crDroid OS built from scratch development. This ROM is still under development so expect some bugs and lags. You can anytime revert back to Stock ROM or any other custom ROM on Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- crDroid OS – List of Supported Device
- OmniROM: List of Supported devices
- AOSP Android Pie 9.0 Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List and Downloads
Steps to Install crDroid OS on Redmi Note 9 Pro
[su_note note_color=”#ffffc4″ text_color=”#000000″]We at Getdroidtips is not responsible for any damage caused by flashing this firmware on your device. Do it at your own risk. [/su_note]
- Supported: Redmi Note 9 Pro (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to unlock the bootloader on your device.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download CRdroid ROM base:
Android 10 Q
- First of all, Download and move the both ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the crDroid OS on Redmi Note 9 Pro successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.