Good news for T-Mobile LG G5 (h830) users. Today you can upgrade to crDroid OS For T-Mobile LG G5. This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat before the company officially release Stock Nougat for T-Mobile LG G5. To Install CrDroid OS or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and intsall TWRP Recovery on T-Mobile LG G5. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM.
Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat called crDroid OS For T-Mobile LG G5. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM crDroid OS For T-Mobile LG G5. This ROM is based on CrDroid 3.6 OS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc.
Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on T-Mobile LG G5 by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from the Company. But you can install this crDroid OS For T-Mobile LG G5. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for T-Mobile LG G5.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Install Custom ROM crDroid OS For T-Mobile LG G5 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
How to Install Custom ROM crDroid OS For T-Mobile LG G5 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
Remember this is a stable build of CrDroid OS on T-Mobile LG G5. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.1.2 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on T-Mobile LG G5 based CrDroid 3.6 OS. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install crDroid OS For T-Mobile LG G5 or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your T-Mobile LG G5.
About CrDroid OS :
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We’re mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat ?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 7 Hotspot Shield Alternative VPN Services You Can Use
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on T-Mobile LG G5
- How to install TWRP Recovery on T-Mobile LG G5
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on T-Mobile LG G5
- Some tricks and tips for T-Mobile LG G5
- How to install MIUI on T-Mobile LG G5
- This will work on T-Mobile LG G5 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Download Install H83020f May Security Nougat Update On T-Mobile LG G5
- How to Unlock Bootloader on T-Mobile LG G5 H830
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On T-Mobile LG G5
Here is the full Guide on How to install CrDroid OS ROM on T-Mobile LG G5:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on T-Mobile LG G5
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below CrDroid OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Download CrDroid OS ROM (v3.6)
That’s it! I hope you have installed the CrDroid OS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes To: crdroidandroid