Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime (hydrogen/helium) launched in May 2016. The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and later upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat. Today we will guide on How to Install crDroid OS on Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime. This Custom Firmware is based on Android 10 Q.
To Install this Custom ROM, you need TWRP Recovery. We had already shared the method to install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime. If you already installed TWRP, then you probably want to try new Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime.
Talking about the specifications, Xiaomi Mi Max features a 6.44-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 processor coupled with 2/3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16/32/64GB internal memory. The camera on the Xiaomi Mi Max comes with 16MP and 5MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 4850 mAh battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back.
Table of Contents
What is crDroid OS:
crDroid OS is a new custom ROM based on AOSP/ Lineage OS built from scratch by adding customization option from AOSPA, Lineage, SlimROM, crDroid OS and many others great ROMs out there. The ROM brings a lot of customization option along with Pure Android Experience.
Yes, you can enjoy the real Pixel smartphone experience by flashing the crDroid OS on your phone. Here we will list all the supported smartphone which can install the crDroid OS. crDroid was first developed for HTC smartphone and later started the same project for many new smartphones.
crDroid OS Features:
- Pixel look and feel
- Lineage OS – all mods and features
- 15 New Quick Settings Tiles including Caffeine mode, Expanded Desktop, and Sync
- Settings/Security: Quick PIN/Password Unlock
- Pixel Launcher
- Default sounds from latest Nexus image
- Stability and performance improvements
- And much more
Now download and install crDroid OS on Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime. This is an official crDroid OS built from scratch development. This ROM is still under development so expect some bugs and lags. You can anytime revert back to Stock ROM or any other custom ROM on Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime.
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- crDroid OS – List of Supported Device
- OmniROM: List of Supported devices
- AOSP Android Pie 9.0 Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List and Downloads
Steps to Install crDroid OS on Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime (hydrogen/helium)
[su_note note_color=”#ffffc4″ text_color=”#000000″]We at Getdroidtips is not responsible for any damage caused by flashing this firmware on your device. Do it at your own risk. [/su_note]
- Supported: Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to unlock the bootloader on your device.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download CRdroid ROM base:
Android 10 Q
- First of all, Download and move the both ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the crDroid OS on Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Download and install AOSP Android 10 Q ROM for Xiaomi Mi Max/Pro
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi Max and Prime [Updated]
- Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi Max
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Mi Max based on Android 10 Q
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Mi Max Prime based on Android 10 Q
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi Max Prime (Helium)