Xiaomi Poco F1 (codename: beryllium) launched in August 2018. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. In this tutorial, we will show you how to install crDroid 7.0 based on Android 11 onto your Xiaomi Poco F1 (codenamed beryllium) device. The
To Install this Custom ROM, you need TWRP Recovery. We had already shared the method to install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Poco F1. If you already installed TWRP, then you probably want to try the new Custom ROM for Xiaomi Poco F1.
The Xiaomi Poco F1 has a 6.18 inch Full HD Display. The design of the Smartphone might be liked by some, but to others, it might be disappointing. This is primarily due to the plastic build. Anyways, the Xiaomi Poco F1 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chip coupled up with the Adreno 630 GPU and with a massive 8 GB of RAM. Coming to the Cameras, the device has a dual-camera setup at the rear. This consists of 12 MP and 5 MP camera sensors. The Poco F1 has a 20-megapixel front-facing camera. The device runs on the MIUI. This MIUI is specially designed for the POCO F1. At last, there is a 4000 mAh capacity battery powering this device.
Table of Contents
What is crDroid OS:
crDroid OS is a new custom ROM based on AOSP/ Lineage OS built from scratch by adding customization options from AOSPA, Lineage, SlimROM, crDroid OS, and many other great ROMs out there. The ROM brings a lot of customization options along with Pure Android Experience.
Yes, you can enjoy the real Pixel smartphone experience by flashing the crDroid OS on your phone. Here we will list all the supported smartphone which can install the crDroid OS. crDroid was first developed for HTC smartphones and later started the same project for many new smartphones.
crDroid OS Features:
- Pixel look and feel
- Lineage OS – all mods and features
- 15 New Quick Settings Tiles including Caffeine mode, Expanded Desktop, and Sync
- Settings/Security: Quick PIN/Password Unlock
- Pixel Launcher
- Default sounds from the latest Nexus image
- Stability and performance improvements
- And much more
Now download and install crDroid OS on Xiaomi Poco F1 (beryllium). This is an official crDroid OS built from scratch development. This ROM is still under development so expect some bugs and lags. You can anytime revert back to Stock ROM or any other custom ROM on Xiaomi Poco F1.
Steps to Install crDroid OS on Xiaomi Poco F1
[su_note note_color=”#ffffc4″ text_color=”#000000″]We at Getdroidtips is not responsible for any damage caused by flashing this firmware on your device. Do it at your own risk. [/su_note]
- Supported: Xiaomi Poco F1 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to unlock the bootloader on your device.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Poco F1
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download CRdroid ROM base:
Crdroid OS v7.0 base Android 11 Android 10 Q
- First of all, Download and move the both ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the crDroid OS on Xiaomi Poco F1 successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Download and Install Official LineageOS 17.1 for Xiaomi Poco F1 [Android 10 Q]
- Download and install AOSP Android 10 ROM for Xiaomi Poco F1
- How To Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Poco F1 and Root Your Phone
- Xiaomi Poco F1 Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]
- Common Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More