Good news for ZTE Blade V6 users. Today you can upgrade to CrDroid OS For ZTE Blade V6. This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat before the company officially release Stock Nougat for ZTE Blade V6. To Install CrDroid OS or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and intsall TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade V6.
Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat called CrDroid OS For ZTE Blade V6. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM CrDroid OS For ZTE Blade V6. This ROM is based on CrDroid OS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc.
Now you can install Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM on ZTE Blade V6 by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.1 Nougat from the Company. But you can install this CrDroid OS for ZTE Blade V6. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for ZTE Blade V6.
Table of Contents
How to Install Custom ROM CrDroid OS For ZTE Blade V6
Remember this is a stable build of CrDroid OS on ZTE Blade V6. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.0 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on ZTE Blade V6 based CrDroid OS. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install CrDroid OS for ZTE Blade V6 or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your ZTE Blade V6.
About CrDroid OS :
This is a free AOSP / CyanogenMod Android based ROM bringing a lot of custom features ported from AOSPA, SlimRoms, OmniRom and many others great roms out there. crDroid brings what Android have of most advanced in terms of customization and stability.
What is in Android 7.1.1 Nougat ?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.1 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.1 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on ZTE Blade V6
- How to install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade V6
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on ZTE Blade V6
- Some tricks and tips for ZTE Blade V6
- How to install MIUI on ZTE Blade V6
- This will work on ZTE Blade V6 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On ZTE Blade V6 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On ZTE Blade V6
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On ZTE Blade V6
Here is the full Guide on How to install CrDroid OS ROM on ZTE Blade V6:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Blade V6
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below CrDroid OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
I Hope you have followed the above installation guide to install CrDroid OS for ZTE Blade V6.