OnePlus 5T is an amazing device that just hit the international smartphone market. While the users are increasing at a very fast rate, they are looking here and there for the customization. It is very much true that every user has a different taste and preference. Therefore it’s not always necessary that the default features are liked by one and all. If you are using this device and want to add more in notification menu, here is some useful information on how to customize OnePlus 5T notification bar menu simply.
The notification bar gives quick access to some frequently used features such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, brightness, airplane mode and so on. It is possible to add features as per need and you can even replace all the options with the ones you want. The notification bar can directly be accessed from the top of the screen. You can easily access the Quick Settings on your OnePlus 5T easily to keep up the pace. So here are the instructions to help you perform this task easily.
Steps To Customize OnePlus 5T Notification Bar Menu
- First of all, simply unlock the device screen
- Pull down the notification bar
- Select the top right squares icon to access “Quick Settings” or pull down from the top of the screen with two fingers
- Next is to tap on the option “Pencil” which you can see at the top of the screen
- Go to the Notification Panel edit settings location. Here you can remove the brightness adjustment slider from the bar, and set all the quick settings buttons that you want to customize.
- Simply press and hold any toggle you want to remove and after it’s highlighted you can drag and drop it anywhere you’d like
It must be noted that changing the options are sometimes restricted by the network provider. Thus you need permission from them to customize the same. So this is how you can customize OnePlus 5T notification bar menu in no time. Make sure you select the right options and follow the instructions as mentioned.