Here is a great news for all Sony Xperia users. Now you can customize Sony Xperia home launcher using a Xposed module. It allows the user to customize the appearance and working of the Xperia Home launcher. Huge thanks to developer serajr for his hard work on this. This module supports Sony Xperia devices running on Android OS Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, and Oreo. Although you can now customize Sony Xperia home launcher using this module, you might encounter bugs. This Xposed Framework module is still in beta phase. If there are any bugs it will be fixed over coming updates.
Xperia Home Launcher is a custom launcher that comes pre-installed on Sony Android smartphones and tablets. It has unique features. It gives a great scope of customizations and theming. The latest changes made to the Xposed module includes Fixed Dock App Drawer Button Style feature. It also brings compatibility forSony Xperia Home 11.2.A.0.6. You can also unlock other features by donating some amount to support the developer. Users can modify the apps, widgets, and icons with various options. App drawer and dock get more dynamic features with this module.
Below is the direct link to download the Xposed module. we have also included the steps to flash this module to customize Sony Xperia Home Launcher.
Download Xposed Module To Customize Sony Xperia Home Launcher
Before downloading remember these few points of requirement.
- Xperia Home Stock Launcher
- Latest Xposed Framework
- API Level 21+
Now let’s move on to the download section.
How To Install And Customize Sony Xperia Home Launcher Using Xposed Launcher
- Always download and install the latest version of Xposed Module
- Backup your device data before flashing this module.
- Make sure your smartphone has full battery charge.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking of any devices.
Steps To Install Xposed Launcher
Step-1 Download the Xposed module latest version from the above download section.
Step-2 Now Open the Xposed Installer.
Step-3 Go to Modules and Activate the module.
Step-4 Finally reboot your device.
Features of The latest Xposed Modules In Details
Here are the brief details of attributes and possibilities the latest Xposed module brings to the devices.
- Physical Buttons to expand Xperia Home contents for non-OSB devices.
- customize Icon Size, labels and Pagination Markers
- Permanently Hide App to get rid of unwanted apps anywhere on launcher
- Rename Apps
- 3rd Party Notification Badges
- Permanently Hide Widgets
- Gesture Blocking Widgets
- You can make All widgets resizeable
- Introduces 3 type of scrolling mode
- Grid Number of Rows and columns (Up to 15)
- Lock Desktop to prevent adding, removing and rearranging shortcuts and widgets)
- Swipe-Up/down Gesture (Turn Off Screen | Power Menu | Notifications | Quick Settings)
- Static Wallpaper
- Multi-Line Labels allow line breaks in app shortcut labels
- Always Show Indicators
- Number of Shortcuts (Default | 6 | 8 | 10)
- App Drawer Button Style (Up to 5)
- Dynamic Ordering (Dynamic shortcuts ordering)
- Close After Starting App (Automatically closes the folder)
Screenshots Of The Xposed Module
Here are some screenshots of the Xposed module used to customize Sony Xperia Home Launcher.
So, that’s all. Grab the latest Xposed module and explore the possibilities it provides to customize Sony Xperia Home Launcher.
Follow GetDroidTips to get all latest updates on the Xposed framework and related modules to customize your Android smartphone.