CyanogenMod is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphone. It is based on Android Marshmallow. Today i will guide you on how to install CM13 ROM for InnJoo ONE 3G HD. This is not an official CyanogenMod 13 for InnJoo ONE 3G HD. Now you can download the Unofficial build of CyanogenMod 13 for InnJoo ONE 3G HD. This ROM is developed by Arizshah who posted this in Innjoo Forum. Full Credits to him for bringing this beast to InnJoo ONE 3G HD.
Here is our full guide on how to download and install Cyanogenmod 13 on InnJoo ONE 3G HD with a simple and easy method. To Install Cm13 on InnJoo ONE 3G HD, your phone must have aTWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery. By installing Cyanogenmod 13 on InnJoo ONE 3G HD, The CM 13 powered by Marshmallow has features such as Doze Mode, Google Now on Tap, CM Theme engine, Battery Optimizations, launcher and more. . This is a CUSTOM ROM for InnJoo ONE 3G HD known as CM13
How to Install CyanogenMod 13 for InnJoo ONE 3G HD
CyanogenMod 13 is one of the best custom ROM out there with a big community development. Well, today i will guide you on to Install CM13 ROM on InnJoo ONE 3G HD. CyanogenMod is a custom ROM built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling-release development model. CM13 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. Below is the Guide for How to Install CM13 ROM for InnJoo ONE 3G HD.
PRE-REQUISITE TO INSTALL CYANOGENMOD 13 FOR InnJoo ONE 3G HD
- This will work on InnJoo ONE 3G HD Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure the device is rooted (Bootloader unlocked) before going forward.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory
Steps for How to Install CM13 for InnJoo ONE 3G HD
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery – Turn your phone off -> Now Hold Volume Down and Power button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Cyanogenmod 13
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Cyanogenmod 13 for InnJoo ONE 3G HD Successfully.
Steps for How to Root InnJoo ONE 3G HD
Here is the step for how to root InnJoo ONE 3G HD, This step is simple as you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory
- Now Boot into Recovery
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.