Official CyanogenMod nightly build CM 14.1 is now available for Oppo Find 7a/7s Users can Install and experience the stock android UI. This is an early nightly build, so don’t expect everything to be fully working, but it does seem to be ready for daily use. The latest Oppo Find 7a/7s is already available on many devices. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Official CyanogenMod 14.1 on Oppo Find 7a/7s.
The Latest build of Official CyanogenMod 14.1 on Oppo Find 7a/7s brings some of the latest Android Nougat features like bundled notification, night mode, Doze on the move battery, multi-window mode, optimization function and includes performance tweaks, and several value-added features.
- This Update is only for Oppo Find 7a/7s users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Official CM14.1 ROM for Oppo Find 7a/7s
- Download CM14.1 for Oppo Find 7a
- CM14.1 for Oppo Find 7s
How to Install CM14.1 ROM for Oppo Find 7a/7s
- Download CM14.1 for Oppo Find 7a/7s and GApps zip from Here
- Copy both zip files in your phone’s SD card.
- Switch off and Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery Mode (press Volume down+ Power Button key’s together)
- Now factory your Device, select ‘Wipe’ and wipe System, Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Now Click on Install, choose ROM Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- Wait until Installation Process completes
- Now go back to TWRP Recovery main menu and Install GApps.
- After Successful installation of GApps Reboot your device.
let us know your feedback in comment section below.