Destiny 2: season of arrivals comes up with the new exotic weapon quest. One of them is the Ruinous Effigy Exotic Trace Rifle. So naturally, most of the players are excited regarding this.
Ruinous Effigy Exotic Trace Rifle is a unique weapon, and you can get it only during the Season Of Arrivals, which ends on September 22. So let’s get onto our guide that will help you get your hands on this exotic trace rifle.
Get Ruinous Effigy Exotic Trace Rifle In Destiny 2
If you want to get the Ruinous Effigy Exotic Trace Rifle, then follow the step given below: –
- You should begin the quest at the Prismatic Recaster.
- Then complete the weekly “Interference” mission (same as the previous weeks).
- Once you complete the missions, play the interference mission on IO.
- Now find the 25 Calcified Lights on Titan, Io, Mercury, and Mars. We have made a separate guide on that, check it out.
- Savathun’s Marionettes are champions that spawn during the contact event. They also spawn in the wild now after defeating the newly added mini-bosses.
- There are 3 different spawns in the area, and they’re prevalent. Defeat the boss, and immediately move your group to the next non-contact zone on Titan or Io.
- Once you defeat Marionettes, for Savathun then Jump to Reckoning or Gambit Prime and use void weapons for getting Void Kills and Precision multi-kills.
When you defeat the bosses and all your matches, then head back to the Prismatic Recaster to decode the engram for your Ruinous Effigy Exotic.
We hope this guide helps you to get Ruinous Effigy Trace Rifle in Destiny 2. If you liked this, do remember to check our other Windows Guides, Gaming Guides, Social Media, iPhone Guides, and Android Guides to read more. If you have any doubts or feedback, comment down with your name along with the email ID, and we will reply shortly. Also, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for awesome videos related to Android and Gaming. Thank you.