The iPhone 11 series devices are one of the popular flagship smartphones that run on iOS 13 out-of-the-box. Now, if you’re using any of the mentioned models and getting an error like ‘A device attached to the system is not functioning’ quite often or frequently, then check this guide. Here we’ve shared an easy fix to stop this error occurring on your iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro.
This error message appears on Apple iPhone XR/11/11 Pro while copying images or videos from the iPhone to a Windows 10 PC. While mostly this problem occurs when users transfer any 4K video that consists of 2 minutes of video duration. So, if you’re also facing this same kind of issue, just follow the simple steps below.
Steps to Fix ‘A device attached to the system is not functioning’ error on iPhone 11/11 Pro
According to some of the users’ feedback, initially, you can see that the files are being copied from your iPhone to the Windows PC but suddenly the error will occur which is very irritating if you’re copying any work-related videos or the issue appears frequently.
- First of all, simply disconnect your iPhone 11/11 Pro from your Windows 10 PC.
- Go to the iPhone Settings.
- Scroll down a bit and head over to the Photos section.
- Go to the bottom of the screen and select Keep Originals under Transfer to Mac or PC.
- Finally, reconnect your iPhone to your PC and try to copy or videos from the device to the PC again.
- It should work properly now.
That’s it, guys. We assume that this easy method will fix the device attached to the system not functioning issue completely on your iPhone 11 series device. Still, facing any issues? Comment below.