Disable Dm-Verity Warning: As an Android user you would have rooted your device, installed the custom recovery, Custom ROM, your device will trip, by installing any of these your device will trip the dm-verity (verified root) check on your OnePlus device. The Device Mapper Verity (dm-verity) warning can usually be seen on the devices who rooted their device, installed Custom Recovery, Custom ROM. The DM-verity is there for integrity check for devices that prevents root privileges to compromise the device. This is the useful feature, but the user doesn’t like to see it.
Thanks, to XDA Senior Member th3g1z who found a fix for disabling dm-verity warning on the OnePlus 3T. This process doesn’t require flashing or anything; you just need to boot your device into fastboot mode and execute these two simple commands to get rid of the dm-verity warning. Follow the bellow step by step guide to disable Dm-verity Warning.
- This Method is only for Redmi 2 Smartphones.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
Steps to Disable Dm-Verity Warning on OnePlus 3T
- Enable Developer Options on your device.
- Go to Settings –> About Phone -> Tap 7 times on build number
- Enable Advanced reboot option in Developer options.
- Go to Settings -> Developer Options -> Enable Advanced reboot
- Reboot your device into recovery mode
- Long press power button > Reboot > Recovery > Touch to reboot
- Reboot to Fastboot from recovery
- In recovery mode select the language
- Click on Advanced
- Click Reboot to Fastboot
- Connect your OnePlus device to PC using USB cable
- Open Command Prompt in PC
- Press Windows Key + R or go to Start Menu and search for CMD, hit Enter
- Now, Execute the following two commands to disable Dm-verity warning
fastboot oem disable_dm_verity
fastboot oem enable_dm_verity