Here we will guide on how to disable Popup notifications on Honor 20. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Disable Popup notifications on Honor 20
- Open phone “Settings” and select “Sound & Notification”
- Tap on “App notifications”
- Select the app which you want to stop sending your popup notifications
- Adjust the toggle to OFF.
- You no longer will receive any notification on Huawei Honor 20 after this.
I hope this guide was useful to disable the Popup notifications on Honor 20.
Huawei Honor 20 Specifications:
Huawei Honor 20 features a 6.26 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-Core 4 x 2.6GHz ARM Cortex-A76 2 x 1.92 GHz ARM Cortex-A76 4 x 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A55 HiSilicon Kirin 980, 7nm processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB internal memory. The camera on the Huawei Honor 20 comes with Triple 48 MP + 16MP + 2MP camera, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, HDR, panorama and 32MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Honor 20 runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1 and backed by Li-Po 3750 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the Side. The handset supports Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.