Here we will guide on how to disable Popup notifications on Honor Magic. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Disable Popup notifications on Honor Magic
- Open phone “Settings” and select “Sound & Notification”
- Tap on “App notifications”
- Select the app which you want to stop sending your popup notifications
- Adjust the toggle to OFF.
- You no longer will receive any notification on Huawei Honor Magic after this.
I hope this guide was useful to disable the Popup notifications on Honor Magic.
Huawei Honor Magic Specifications:
Huawei Honor Magic features a 5.09 inches AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 HiSilicon Kirin 950 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory. The camera on the Huawei Honor Magic comes with dual 12 MP + 12 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, HDR, panorama and 8 MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Honor Magic runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Magic Live UI and backed by Li-Ion 2900 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the front. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.