Here we will guide on how to disable Popup notifications on Huawei Mate 9 Pro. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Disable Popup notifications on Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Open phone “Settings” and select “Sound & Notification”
- Tap on “App notifications”
- Select the app which you want to stop sending your popup notifications
- Adjust the toggle to OFF.
- You no longer will receive any notification on Huawei Mate 9 Pro after this.
I hope this guide was useful to disable the Popup notifications on Huawei Mate 9 Pro.
Huawei Mate 9 Pro Specifications:
Huawei Mate 9 Pro features a 5.5 inches AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core 4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor coupled with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory. The camera on the Huawei Mate 9 Pro comes with dual 12 MP + 20 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, HDR, panorama and 8 MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Mate 9 Pro runs onAndroid 7.0 Nougat, planned upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 5.0 and backed by Li-Po 4000 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the front. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.