Here we will guide on how to disable Popup notifications on Huawei Y6 Pro. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Disable Popup notifications on Huawei Y6 Pro
- Open phone “Settings” and select “Sound & Notification”
- Tap on “App notifications”
- Select the app which you want to stop sending your popup notifications
- Adjust the toggle to OFF.
- You no longer will receive any notification on Huawei Y6 Pro after this.
I hope this guide was useful to disable the Popup notifications on Huawei Y6 Pro.
Huawei Y6 Pro Specifications:
Huawei Y6 Pro features a 5.0 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6735P processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Y6 Pro comes with 13 MP, LED flash, panorama, HDR and 5 MP front camera.
Huawei Y6 Pro runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with EMUI 3.1 Lite and backed by Li-Po 4000 mAh Non-removable battery. The handset supports Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.