Here we will guide on how to disable Popup notifications on Honor 5A. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Disable Popup notifications on Honor 5A
- Open phone “Settings” and select “Sound & Notification”
- Tap on “App notifications”
- Select the app which you want to stop sending your popup notifications
- Adjust the toggle to OFF.
- You no longer will receive any notification on Huawei Honor 5A after this.
I hope this guide was useful to disable the Popup notifications on Honor 5A.
Huawei Honor 5A Specifications:
Huawei Honor 5A features a 5.0 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6735P processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Honor 5A comes with 13MP, Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR and 5 MP front camera.
Huawei Honor 5A runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with EMUI 3.1 and backed by Li-Ion 2200 mAh Non-removable battery. The handset supports Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.