Here we will guide on how to disable Popup notifications on Honor 5c. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Disable Popup notifications on Honor 5c
- Open phone “Settings” and select “Sound & Notification”
- Tap on “App notifications”
- Select the app which you want to stop sending your popup notifications
- Adjust the toggle to OFF.
- You no longer will receive any notification on Huawei Honor 5c after this.
I hope this guide was useful to disable the Popup notifications on Honor 5c.
Huawei Honor 5c Specifications:
Huawei Honor 5c features a 5.2 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 HiSilicon Kirin 650 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Honor 5c comes with 13MP, LED flash, panorama, HDR and 8 MP front camera.
Huawei Honor 5c runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, planned upgrade to 7.0 Nougat with Emotion UI 4.1 and backed by 3000 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.